JustTeasingU
Active member
Hi everyone,
Since it’s been a while since I’ve shared anything new, I’m going to share a really crazy story with you—one where I imagined what it would be like to step into a space where I could interact with my characters.
Since I wrote it just for myself and my partner at the time, some of the dialogue might not make sense. I’m not sure. Anyway, I think it might be interesting to share it here, in case anyone is interested.
Welcome to The Author’s Limbo.
Since it’s been a while since I’ve shared anything new, I’m going to share a really crazy story with you—one where I imagined what it would be like to step into a space where I could interact with my characters.
Since I wrote it just for myself and my partner at the time, some of the dialogue might not make sense. I’m not sure. Anyway, I think it might be interesting to share it here, in case anyone is interested.
Welcome to The Author’s Limbo.