Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Key Barrett] BDSM / Femdom

FC1(SW) Retired

Only one I'm sorry to say. 'The Harpy'
One of my friends on Goodreads have given a good review of it so I decided to try it, and thoroughly enjoyed it.
It's a historical piece set in the early days of Hollywood shortly after the 1st World War and the author does an excellent job of bringing you into the time period while presenting a well written, unexpected for that time, authentic feeling Femdom story.
I will be looking for more from this author in the future so hopefully someone will post some - Anna's Archive has several but my connection keeps timing out before I can get them downloaded.

Attachments

• The Harpy_ A Femdom Erotica Novel - Key Barrett.epub
    550.6 KB · Views: 5
  • The Harpy_ A Femdom Erotica Novel - Key Barrett.jpg
    The Harpy_ A Femdom Erotica Novel - Key Barrett.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 6
Downloads
  • 3D
  • I had better luck with Anna's today so here are those

Attachments

• Force of Nature A Femdom Erotica Tale -- Key Barrett -- 2018 -- Key Barrett Publishing -- cac...epub
      91.5 KB · Views: 7
    • Locked-In Love How two weeks in chastity can end the barter -- Key Barrett MSc -- 2018 -- Key...mobi
      285 KB · Views: 8
    • Surrender, Submit, Serve Her_ The definitive guide to -- Key Barrett MSc -- 2016 -- Key Barre...epub
      232.9 KB · Views: 6
    • Serving Serafina A Femdom Erotica Tale -- Key Barrett -- 1, 2018 -- Key Barrett Publishing --...epub
      94.4 KB · Views: 7
    • The Hirondelle -- Key Barrett -- 2018 -- Key Barrett Publishing -- a726a49bb04bf8cde17f82afcc...mobi
      578.3 KB · Views: 8
    • The Witch of Windsor Magazine A Femdom Erotica Tale -- Key Barrett -- 2018 -- Key Barrett Pub...epub
      139 KB · Views: 7
    • Empress Evelyn A Femdom Erotica Tale -- Key Barrett -- 2017 -- Key Barrett Publishing -- 878f...epub
      92.9 KB · Views: 7
    Back
    Top Bottom