Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[kiyonota] The story my son and I have to tell

kiyonota

My son and I just looked at each other, silently communicating with each other about the anguish in each other's hearts during this period.

"Mom! Where should we stop?" the son asked softly.

"Whatever you want! I'm not familiar with this place." My voice sounded strange, like coquettishness or harm.
shame.

The son smiled softly and continued driving.

What’s different from just now is that now my son’s hand has been placed on my thigh wearing stockings, and my
Her hand gently held his arm.

Intimacy appears immediately! The eruption of desire is coming soon!

After about five minutes, the car suddenly stopped. There are trees all outside the window! The light in the entire car suddenly dimmed
down. It seems that the son drove the car into the woods.

The son gently opened the car door, got out, and then closed the car door gently. The weather in October is very comfortable.
The breeze blows, and the car suddenly feels warm.

Suddenly, the back door opened, and his son's voice floated over: "Mom! Come to the back!" "Who?
Did you ask to go to the back row? Go and drive! " I cursed and glanced sideways at my son in the rearview mirror, but he was obedient.
Got out of the car, walked to the back seat and sat down.

"Haha! Let's take a break and drive again later!" The son said with a shy smile, his whole body tense.
Next to me, one hand reached behind me, hugged my waist, and placed one hand on my black stockings.
Stroking back and forth.

"I hate it! Stay away! Don't get so close to me! Hey, hey, hey! Where are you putting your hands?" I started to curse, my face
But he was full of smiles, and it sounded like he was playing tricks with his son.

"Then where do you think I should put it? Put it here?" I saw my son's hands suddenly shift position and climbed up through the dress.
My big breasts.

"Oh!" I exclaimed. I didn't expect my son to be so sudden. I immediately pressed my son's penis with both hands.
Devil's Claw, said softly: "I'm going to die! This is outside!" "This is in the woods! It's basically nothing.
people. And, Mom! The car film you chose is so good, you can't see anything from the outside. hehe! I knew it
Tao Mom knows how to choose things! Do not worry about it. Come! Baby! Husband, give me a kiss! "After my son finished speaking, he stretched out his mouth to kiss
I.

"Disgusting!" I smiled and patted my son, then raised my head in cooperation, turned my face away, stretched out my mouth and spoke to him.
The sons kissed each other.

The long-lost intimacy finally returned to us! We kissed each other passionately. I heard it immediately
They "sizzle...sizzle..." The sound of saliva sucking.

My son's hands began to knead my big breasts, and my face flushed, in order to kiss them more closely.
I got up, stretched one of my hands to the back of my head, and tightly hooked my son's neck from behind, while my other hand
My hands began to stroke my son's crotch up and down... Soon, the shape of a thick cock appeared under my strokes
It's clearly showing up, and it's getting bigger and thicker! It seems that my son has already responded.

As the two of us kissed passionately, my breathing became heavier and heavier, and my long eyelashes fluttered under my slightly closed eyes.
The ground shook and I became emotional...

After a while, my son and I reluctantly separated. I glanced at my son shyly, my face
Spring is rippling.

"Mom! I miss you so much! I think you are going crazy during this time!" My son asked me gently, holding his hand
But he slowly reached into the deep V-neck of my dress, played with my breasts through my bra, and then kissed my ears.
Bian asked softly: "What about you? Do you miss me?" "Hmm... I do... um..." Can you not? during this time
It's torture for me! Without my son's tenderness, my world is about to collapse! Feeling it
My wife whispered in my ears, recalling all the sufferings during this period, and slowly, I began to sob softly.

My voice was very soft, soft, and pitiful. I just wanted my son to know the pain I was going through during this time.

"It's all that bastard's fault!" the son scolded his father bitterly, "It's just that my legs and feet are not flexible.
He actually wants you to pick him up and drop him off every day! During this period of time, you have been around him every day. The time we spent together has been
Nothing left. How I want to hug my baby like this every day! "The son said,
On the other hand, he held me tightly in his arms, as if he was afraid that I would run away.

"Haha! Little rascal!" When I saw my son was so obsessed with me, my mood immediately improved. "How did he know
Did he think that his precious son would take over his wife? " I looked at my son from the corner of my eye and poked him with my finger.
His forehead was squeezed into his son's arms and he said lazily.

"Haha! It's not domination, it's love! Your fake husband is of no use to you and has completely ruined your life.
A naturally beautiful girl! Since he can't satisfy you, a little coquettish guy, then he has no choice but to let me, my real husband, satisfy you.
Really good for you! "My son's hand playing with my breasts pinched my erect nipples and said with a smile.

"Ah...you scoundrel!" The son spoke such obscene words, so nakedly provocative.
Her mother, not only was I not angry, but I became excited and even started moaning shyly.

"Mom! I find that we have a better understanding now! Really! As long as I look at you,
Know what you want to do, what I need to do. Just like just now, as soon as I looked into your eyes, I knew that our family
The little baby wants her husband to feel pain. Am I right! Baby! Do you think the woods I found are good? very
Quiet, no one disturbs. Um! We are such a perfect couple! "The son shook his head.

"Rogue! I don't have a tacit understanding with you!" My son pointed out everything, and I couldn't help but feel shy. Yaguchi
After denying it, I felt that every word my son said was reasonable, and I was indeed becoming more and more connected with this enemy!

Just now I simply looked at my son's eyes for a short while, and my son immediately understood what I was thinking.
The thoughts here do not require any words or any hints. Is it really like Zhang Ailing said, "The path to women?"
The passage of the human soul is the vagina "? Thinking of this, my face immediately turned red. Thinking of the man next to me and my
My son was about to pass through my vagina, his mother's vagina, bringing me great pleasure.
Ass fluid.

"Haha! Mom! I have suppressed your husband to death during this period! Now you have to make up for it.
... "After my son finished speaking, he pushed me down on the seat.

"Haha...it's annoying...it's not good...wait in case someone passes by and sees...sees...looks
The car is shaking, and...and if you hear any noise, it depends on how you end up! "Although I
Although I couldn't hold it back any longer, but when I thought about doing it with my son, even though I knew that the newly applied film was very dark,
The color is very dark, and you can’t see what’s going on inside at all from the outside, but my unbridled screams, my son and I
It would be really troublesome if someone passing by outside noticed the large and violent movements! I can't help but worry
He got up, pushed his son, and subconsciously glanced outside the car.

"It's okay! This place is very remote and not many people pass by! We just need to be gentle! What about you? Just
Just let it go and scream as usual, the sound insulation effect of this car is really not good! "My son exerted force on his hands,
Push me down again.

"Disgusting..." I know that my son and I bark loudly and wantonly when we are together, but...
I still couldn't bear it when my son said this about me. I pinched him hard and said, "Move gently? When did you move?"
Have you ever been gentle? Like a cow...well... " I symbolically blocked my son with my hand, and then behaved
I fell obediently into the spacious back seat. Immediately, my son pressed on me and blocked my mouth with his mouth.

At this time, the Touareg showed good performance. It is indeed a car costing more than 1.5 million, and the rear seat is
It's wide and long, and it doesn't look compact at all when my son presses on me.

I hugged my son tightly with both hands, and stepped on the car with one leg wearing black stockings, and the other jade leg cooperated very well.
The ground hooked his son's waist, and his buttocks kept twisting and twisting. The son stood with both legs underneath, his whole body
Pressed on my plump body. One of my son's hands stroked my plump thigh wearing black stockings.
The other hand lifted up the hem of my dress, stretched it up, then got into my bra and caressed it wantonly.
Play with my big breasts. My son's and I's mouths were open wide, and our tongues stuck out from time to time to entangle each other, and we kept intercourse.
Pooling their own saliva.

"Oh...husband...oh...so numb...oh...wait a moment, wait a moment! Take off my skirt first
Take it off and throw it on your place. If it gets wrinkled later, Yang Wei will be suspicious if he finds it! "Have a good time
After a while, I suddenly remembered that my dress was torn and squeezed so wantonly by my son that it was really going to get wrinkled.
The gain outweighed the loss, so I quickly broke away from my son’s passionate kiss.

"Ouch! That guy is so disgusting!" I mentioned Yang Wei at this juncture, and my son frowned, but still
I straightened up and lifted up my dress, and I cooperatively stretched out my hands to make it easier for my son to take off my dress.
skirt. Immediately, my son took off my dress and threw it on the passenger seat. this
In this way, I was left with only a purple lace bra, purple panties, and black stockings.
. It was so embarrassing to be so cooperative when my own son took off my clothes!

I thought he would stop, but then, my son skillfully reached back and gently touched my pink back.
As soon as I put it on, my purple bra was quickly unhooked and thrown aside by my son as if to cooperate with him. My pair of giant
Her breasts suddenly jumped out like two little rabbits running out to play, and they were actually trembling. It was so embarrassing!

However, the two nipples were already unusually erect after being stimulated by my son just now! oops! It's really difficult
Dead for love!

It was even more embarrassing to have my son take off his clothes and do it with my proactive cooperation.
Yes, I will open my thighs and vagina in a while to welcome the insertion of my son's thick and long cock... Oops!

No, no, no, this is too shameful! So slutty! I covered my face with my hands, I was really embarrassed
Went to see my son!

Back
Top Bottom