Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[kizaru3d] Friends

Refreshing, I liked how surprised Erika looked, not upset, surprised yes.
Ashley quickly helped, Erika understood everything.
I liked that there was an interaction, Erika realized that Frank is there doing everything, he went to great lengths to see her and he is with her. I hope there are no punishments in the game, like doing something that Erika or Frank doesn't like, like making out with Tom, I like my new friend Rachel, she reminds me of someone older.
What will it be like when they are already playing?
What questions will they be?
Could Erika and Frank be alone?
What will Frank say to Erika?
I like the box scheme showing Erika and Frank's reactions.
suspense drama thank you kizaru recover your health so you can continue making us happy

And if at some point Erika takes the initiative or something strange happens

I made some fan art slide show(mp4). Its about her deflowering by Frank after her firste BJ.

Attachments

• Erica, her deflowering.zip
    Erica, her deflowering.zip
    90.2 MB · Views: 48
Safe bet shemaleNL was going to get a like from me on this!
For my money the greatest moment in any 3d comic.

When I read this part the first time, my heart was racing so fast I thought I would die.

Beautiful shemaleNL, a fitting monument, that made me quite emotional watching it.

Last edited:
We know that Erika dreams about Frank, although she doesn't say it, she must miss him, her face showed amazement and no displeasure when she saw Frank, image 460 your sweet words, and adding the touch of Frank's warm hand, maybe Eika needs to hear sweet words from Frank. image 508 . . . Ice only needs a little heat to melt. . . Winning the heart of the person you love is so difficult. . . . ..but frank speaks tactlessly until now. ... Will Frank have any time alone with Erika? Could she tell him something? Will she make her laugh? get annoyed ? In the game, What questions will they be? . . What punishments will they be?... It will make Erika's heart react, Frank is holding back the strong desire and need s to be with Erika, knowing glances, sometimes the way they look at each other says more than a thousand words. . . . . I love this story . . . .
thank you kizaru your story makes me go through all the sensations and emotions

waiting...waiting...the wait consumes me and so I wait eagerly

Always stops just when the best is coming up!
It's even worse waiting for next update knowing there's an erotic lap dance coming up!
824.jpg 825.jpg 826.jpg 827.jpg 828.jpg 829.jpg 830.jpg 831.jpg 832.jpg 833.jpg 834.jpg 835.jpg 836.jpg 837.jpg 838.jpg

Super, the game has started! Thank you kizaru, Erika's outfit looks beautiful, impressive, I fell to my knees, I also liked that Erika did not have a positive reaction, with the reactions of Tom and Rick when Rick answered the question... who does he think of, when he touches himself, and Rick responds ---...erika..the machine says, true,.. Erika reacted more like,...that's disgusting,. . . I liked her reaction, Ashley also reacted well, .----the details on Erika's skin, eyes....her moles on her leg, her hand and those 3 moles near her pelvis, wow Kizaru takes care of all the details. . . And if what Ashley said is true, the game is full of opportunities for Frank to get close to Erika without Alice getting suspicious, we know that Erika being close to Frank will turn her on, maybe that lapdance will turn on more than one, Frank you must take good care of Erika...-How will Frank react if he discovers the Male Chastity Device on Erika penis?--- and, . . . If Frank takes advantage of that moment and does or says something to Erika? Or is Erika saying something to him? .. also the challenge doesn't say that she has to dance in front of people ..or does it..? I remember image 696 --- Erika Why do I bother with you?---frank answer..because you can't resist me---- it's true, Erika and Frank have already made a connection ---.image 518-- because.. Erika in the bathroom...was already following Frank's lead, it was amazing and I loved when erika tasted that cumshot. and she loved that cumshot, she really enjoyed it,--- and when Frank told her..--. babe.-- I liked to much that he told her like that. ...---That is a sign of mutual belonging.? ---For me to say babe or I love you are very serious words only to people who are important to me. Those words convey deep feelings.
. . .And that glance up- --image 704 while she gives Frank a blowjob, wow, could it be that she wanted to see Frank's face enjoying it... Will that turn her on more? Image 811 Alice looks scattered, like she is somewhere else, why? ...what or who is she thinking about? Well, Alice is with Erika for status, it seems that she likes to control Erika more, and I don't think she feels love for Erika, ... I hope that Ashley, Tom and Rick help Frank and Erika to be together. There are still more truth or dare questions. It's exciting,...Ron black beard? Yeah... I like it, sometimes rum brings out people's true personality or makes them sleep. . . There is a saying that says, whoever drinks a lot and falls asleep, sometimes someone wins and someone loses a bite.

I'm biting my nails because of my nerves. I hope it's Frank that Erika does the dance. There are still a lot of questions about telling the truth on those cards. Are the challenge cards running out?
What questions will there be? Will Frank notice Erika's imprisoned penis? Rachel is a new character that no one knows, will there be a twist in the story? I like that, Erika, alone with Frank, feels more and more comfortable. Maybe that's what Erika needs, more time alone with Frank. . . . In the scenes in the bathroom, she followed Frank's instructions, and without bothering like before, that is a good sign. ....will we ever see Frank at Erika's house?... From time to time, wherever I am, I think about this story, #friends, it captured me from the beginning. #kizaru

I was sleeping when suddenly, I woke up and thought... what were Emma's advice to Frank?
You see!, this story has me in there
We are silent witnesses, we love the characters, the story. the sexy, the sensual, the erotic, the passionate. kizaru's way

The news ones are so special. enjoy.

Attachments

• 839.jpg
    839.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 46
  • 840.jpg
    840.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 39
  • 843.jpg
    843.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 842.jpg
    842.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 841.jpg
    841.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 844.jpg
    844.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 845.jpg
    845.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 846.jpg
    846.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 848.jpg
    848.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 847.jpg
    847.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 849.jpg
    849.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 850.jpg
    850.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 41
  • 851.jpg
    851.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 209
  • 852.jpg
    852.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 38
  • 853.jpg
    853.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 52
Wait a minute...tom congratulates frank... for having a lapdance with erika. 836...
Who wrote that card? Tom congratulates Frank but that is no guarantee that it was Tom who wrote that card...someone here is a genius! ashley said image 824... there can be countless opportunities in the game to get close to erika... and make it look natural without raising Alice's suspicions.
Erika takes her own hands....before giving Frank the lapdance....why?
To improve the reading I played the music from... love is a bitch... the reading, the images... the music expanded the sensory experience.... Erika takes his hands... and asks Frank. ..Because it is there ?
She is curious... Frank responds, I never listen to good advice... referring to Arika... and she reminds me... what Emma's advice was. Erika's foot is close to Frank... she touches Frank's face... she wanted to see you... you're crazy, you know that? I miss you Erika... it's like Erika wants to know what Frank thinks... what could be so important, for you to get into trouble... image 842 and what many of us were waiting for happens... Frank tells her. TRUE ..
..I wanted to be close to you Erika...are you serious?... ooh kizaru those curves of Erika...The time has come Frank told her...I have loved you for a long time.844 Kizaru I love that face of Erika. ..it looks so natural...the reaction...such an authentic reaction.....erika...she turns her face aside...we know she liked that a lot...she blushed...I was in suspense and then seeing that, it was like an explosion of sensations...nice...I loved that moment...Erika disguises her feelings by hugging Frank...she's still blushing...
image 845 that moment of emotional verbal interaction...between frank and erika... erika tells him and do you think this is going to fix everything...?--no but I wanted you to know the truth, I can't keep lying to you or lying to myself... and then....and now what?...---we¨ ll figure it out ....yes..yes..yes...thanks kizaru this chapter is one of my favorites.....confessions and reactions. 847 touching Frank's hand... admiring Rachel's confidence,... Alice is very cruel... I hope Alice gets what she deserves... detestable when I call Erika a whore
very grateful I love this chapter kizaru.. I am in love ❤️ with this story.....my girlfriend says... I keep this chapter in my heart..kizaru. You are the best...
If I were Frank I would be dying to kiss Erika's lips...
and . . . . . what's next ?

I am sure that everything Alice said affected others, Ashley is surprised, the second one who hides her true personality, who will it be?..
and I'm very sure that Erika... she's not going to stay silent... because of her character, we know that she has a very sharp tongue, we saw her defending herself against the black guy and also slamming the door on Tom's nose.
I would like to know what was happening when Erika didn't want to receive Frank, image 333 what she was doing, what she thought...She looked jealous when she and Ashley tried on clothes. image 282 ...I love Erika's reaction when she is jealous,....and how she became interested in learning to give blowjobs.?...---It would be interesting to see that story within the story, an unknown part of Erika. an intimate part, which we might like...---
I love Erika's face, serious, thoughtful, haughty, sad, jealous, angry, ashamed. . . Will we ever see Erika's face in love?.......I look forward to Erika's face, freely enjoying every moment, her mouth open, her eyes in a sensual trance, perhaps taking initiative or control, bossy... or submissive?
I love Erika's face when her gaze is absorbed, seeing Frank's cock...
(yeah babe , that cock is all yours )
There are many cards missing from telling the truth. Will there be any truth that will dismantle Alice?
Erika and Frank have a lot to" talk" alone...
Frank opened his heart. . . . I hope Erika doesn't break Frank's heart. .
We don't know any secrets about Alice. . . no sex cret..
kizaru, waiting makes me imagine, daydream so many things. . .

A loose end is why Erica can do this great blowjob. The way she enjoys it makes me wonder. It seems to me she already has done this before with great pleasure. And did some practise first I guess. Hopefully we get a flash back on this.

Hey! The gang from the other forum is here Aha.

So my thoughts are that a few things could happen

~ one of the dares will be Erica to give someone else a blowjob and that will make frank break character, and In turn then will be made to give Erica one as a punishment.

~ frank will be dared to give someone a blowjob and this will make Erica jealous

Back
Top Bottom