[Kizaru3d] Taming the Beast

Keep working with the nerd girl please. I'd want to finally see Kizaru draw up some good ol fashioned penis in vagina sex scene. If the nerd girl has a cock, then fuck this creator.
 
When did TTB become a romcom?
1790619547824.png
 
Keep working with the nerd girl please. I'd want to finally see Kizaru draw up some good ol fashioned penis in vagina sex scene. If the nerd girl has a cock, then fuck this creator.
You’re following the wrong creator …. Kizaru is 99% futa sex every 1% you get a femboy with tits the rest of the time it’s just a dude with long hair getting pegged
 
Keep working with the nerd girl please. I'd want to finally see Kizaru draw up some good ol fashioned penis in vagina sex scene. If the nerd girl has a cock, then fuck this creator.
imagine...he gets the chance to bed the nerd...but he can't get it up because he wants luke LOL
 
You’re following the wrong creator …. Kizaru is 99% futa sex every 1% you get a femboy with tits the rest of the time it’s just a dude with long hair getting pegged
Say it ain't so!!! Just for once can't we see an actual pussy having some sex?

I don't think Kizaru does FUTA. FUTA usually has both sexes. Kizaru generally does trans content where it's small tits (if any) and cocks.
 
Keep working with the nerd girl please. I'd want to finally see Kizaru draw up some good ol fashioned penis in vagina sex scene. If the nerd girl has a cock, then fuck this creator.
Bro comes to a thread about a story that has a chick with a dick & says the chick with a dick didn't turn him on. What a fucking choice, man.
 
Bro comes to a thread about a story that has a chick with a dick & says the chick with a dick didn't turn him on. What a fucking choice, man.
I'm okay with a chick having a dick and yeah I came here. I just want for once that a woman in one of his stories actually has a pussy so that it's more relatable. If this guy had over 20 woman characters in his stories, they would all have dicks if their underwear was pulled down.
 
All in all… one gets the feeling that the story ended a long time ago. And now we’re left with a collection of short stories that aren’t connected by anything other than the basic setting. Because, even by the most basic logic, Luke should have developed his relationship with the woman much further by now. But for some reason, that didn’t happen.
 
All in all… one gets the feeling that the story ended a long time ago. And now we’re left with a collection of short stories that aren’t connected by anything other than the basic setting. Because, even by the most basic logic, Luke should have developed his relationship with the woman much further by now. But for some reason, that didn’t happen.
It's a fetish comic with 0 sex ... So that says pretty much everything you need to know about it.
 
I'm okay with a chick having a dick and yeah I came here. I just want for once that a woman in one of his stories actually has a pussy so that it's more relatable. If this guy had over 20 woman characters in his stories, they would all have dicks if their underwear was pulled down.
The chick with a dick having a pussy would make it more relatable?
 
Back
Top