Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That won't happen My FriendKeep working with the nerd girl please. I'd want to finally see Kizaru draw up some good ol fashioned penis in vagina sex scene. If the nerd girl has a cock, then fuck this creator.
When did TTB become a romcom?
Youāre following the wrong creator ā¦. Kizaru is 99% futa sex every 1% you get a femboy with tits the rest of the time itās just a dude with long hair getting peggedKeep working with the nerd girl please. I'd want to finally see Kizaru draw up some good ol fashioned penis in vagina sex scene. If the nerd girl has a cock, then fuck this creator.
If hallmark did a x rated trans movie it would be TTBNah, I'm disappointed. Like, what the hell? This didn't even give me a half boner
imagine...he gets the chance to bed the nerd...but he can't get it up because he wants luke LOLKeep working with the nerd girl please. I'd want to finally see Kizaru draw up some good ol fashioned penis in vagina sex scene. If the nerd girl has a cock, then fuck this creator.
Say it ain't so!!! Just for once can't we see an actual pussy having some sex?Youāre following the wrong creator ā¦. Kizaru is 99% futa sex every 1% you get a femboy with tits the rest of the time itās just a dude with long hair getting pegged
Bro comes to a thread about a story that has a chick with a dick & says the chick with a dick didn't turn him on. What a fucking choice, man.Keep working with the nerd girl please. I'd want to finally see Kizaru draw up some good ol fashioned penis in vagina sex scene. If the nerd girl has a cock, then fuck this creator.
I'm okay with a chick having a dick and yeah I came here. I just want for once that a woman in one of his stories actually has a pussy so that it's more relatable. If this guy had over 20 woman characters in his stories, they would all have dicks if their underwear was pulled down.Bro comes to a thread about a story that has a chick with a dick & says the chick with a dick didn't turn him on. What a fucking choice, man.
It's a fetish comic with 0 sex ... So that says pretty much everything you need to know about it.All in all⦠one gets the feeling that the story ended a long time ago. And now weāre left with a collection of short stories that arenāt connected by anything other than the basic setting. Because, even by the most basic logic, Luke should have developed his relationship with the woman much further by now. But for some reason, that didnāt happen.
The chick with a dick having a pussy would make it more relatable?I'm okay with a chick having a dick and yeah I came here. I just want for once that a woman in one of his stories actually has a pussy so that it's more relatable. If this guy had over 20 woman characters in his stories, they would all have dicks if their underwear was pulled down.