JumpyInTheMorning
Member
I swear drema posts like this on every kizaru forum haha
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, the boy is so sweet I guess.I swear drema posts like this on every kizaru forum haha
That's right, he needs to find at least some personal life because it's an obvious obsession.I swear drema posts like this on every kizaru forum haha
hell yeah. pic 55 and the ending hahahaposted here before reading it I am as excited as y'all are
View attachment 1720154 View attachment 1720155 View attachment 1720156 View attachment 1720157 View attachment 1720158 View attachment 1720159 View attachment 1720160 View attachment 1720161 View attachment 1720162 View attachment 1720163 View attachment 1720164 View attachment 1720165 View attachment 1720166 View attachment 1720167 View attachment 1720168 View attachment 1720169 View attachment 1720170 View attachment 1720171 View attachment 1720172 View attachment 1720173 View attachment 1720174 View attachment 1720175 View attachment 1720176 View attachment 1720177 View attachment 1720178 View attachment 1720179 View attachment 1720180 View attachment 1720181 View attachment 1720182 View attachment 1720183 View attachment 1720184 View attachment 1720185 View attachment 1720186 View attachment 1720187 View attachment 1720188 View attachment 1720189 View attachment 1720190 View attachment 1720191 View attachment 1720192 View attachment 1720193 View attachment 1720194 View attachment 1720195 View attachment 1720196 View attachment 1720197 View attachment 1720198 View attachment 1720199 View attachment 1720200 View attachment 1720201 View attachment 1720202
You are rigth. After picture 714 friends has lost it. But indeed this story is again great like friends was.LOVING this series a lot, thanks for sharing. Hope it doesn't end up like Friends where it kinda just loses the plot and circles the drain forever instead of having a good end or go on far too long...that being said I hope this one isn't ending anytime soon haha
Kizaru will always find a way to Kizaru. great story, great setup but it will eventually either drag out and lose the plot or get abandoned like everything else Kizaru createsLOVING this series a lot, thanks for sharing. Hope it doesn't end up like Friends where it kinda just loses the plot and circles the drain forever instead of having a good end or go on far too long...that being said I hope this one isn't ending anytime soon haha
I agree with you, many of his stories were not finished, he lets his followers starving.Kizaru will always find a way to Kizaru. great story, great setup but it will eventually either drag out and lose the plot or get abandoned like everything else Kizaru creates
if you are a writer by yourself! why don't you try to publish it and get connected with people around who might be ready to do collab for free?(Take it in a positive sense.. I love to read your story somewhere...)I agree with you! The stories like Friends, My Comrade is an elven prince etc. would have a lot but so much to tell. I myself had written plot for Kizaru but then I gave up, because if I have to subscribe to write to him now I am not very well put on money. But I am sorry to see these stories cool down and disappear while for example My Comrade is an elven Prince could become a beautiful fantasy saga and friends instead could safely recover it, it would be enough that he closed the story now with Erika who returns to being Eric enormously influenced by his girlfriend who wants to have total femdom control over him. Then they meet with Eric dressed as a man with a horse tail and they give themselves a farewell and Frank disconsolate goes away with a broken heart. Then he resumes the story 5 years later and open a new chapter always playing that Frank needs Eric but Eric does not want but then Frank saves his ass at work in Eric and Eric even if he does not want to agree to help him etc. etc. and starts again with a second chapter and here I stop ahime !!!!!
he basically ditched everything to focus on friends and ended up just destroying it with long stretches, back stories, etcI agree with you, many of his stories were not finished, he lets his followers starving.
I am honest. I would completely ignore any story under 100 pageshe basically ditched everything to focus on friends and ended up just destroying it with long stretches, back stories, etc
If you have the "sense" of stories, who it will go , where it will end , then i suggest my friend, try to make your own 3d comics, be indipendent, learn Daz3d if you don't know yet how to use it ,I agree with you! The stories like Friends, My Comrade is an elven prince etc. would have a lot but so much to tell. I myself had written plot for Kizaru but then I gave up, because if I have to subscribe to write to him now I am not very well put on money. But I am sorry to see these stories cool down and disappear while for example My Comrade is an elven Prince could become a beautiful fantasy saga and friends instead could safely recover it, it would be enough that he closed the story now with Erika who returns to being Eric enormously influenced by his girlfriend who wants to have total femdom control over him. Then they meet with Eric dressed as a man with a horse tail and they give themselves a farewell and Frank disconsolate goes away with a broken heart. Then he resumes the story 5 years later and open a new chapter always playing that Frank needs Eric but Eric does not want but then Frank saves his ass at work in Eric and Eric even if he does not want to agree to help him etc. etc. and starts again with a second chapter and here I stop ahime !!!!!
A thousand thanks! Yes, the truth is the idea is that. As the saying says things are learned in need. "Of necessity is made virtue"If you have the "sense" of stories, who it will go , where it will end , then i suggest my friend, try to make your own 3d comics, be indipendent, learn Daz3d if you don't know yet how to use it ,
You have the most important factor, story writing & understand the flow of it ,
Take some time do for yourself,
It also helps you to earn some money as well
I wish my best wishes and hoping for reading your own comics soon here , all the best, i know you can do itA thousand thanks! Yes, the truth is the idea is that. As the saying says things are learned in need. "Of necessity is made virtue"![]()