what kind of stories would you wish klrxo was writing instead? What kind of plots? I want to know in case I decide to throw my hat in the writing ring.
I also was messaging K early on in the Subscribestar, back when there was only 1 and 2 tiers. I gave suggestions about how to attract more subscriptions, and focused on why the 'BEST' stories were the slow build ones. For example, the ORIGINAL Literotica version for 'How Mom Made Him State Champ'. That was one of the best multi-chapter stories K ever wrote. Its starts with grinding and incentive, mom has to be persuaded to do more and more and more. But that too is the same issue I have, same as JackFrost. Its instant sex now. No slow burn. No build up. I LOVE the slow build up. Pages and anxiousness from junior, and mom going back and forth internally in the should she or shouldn't she. But ultimately, K does what K wants to do, as is his/her right as they are their story, not ours. If we wrote things, it would be out there for having written them. Regardless, my vote, 10 out of 10 times is a slow burn, chapter stories. That is my vote. Plots of location, activities, that is just flavor. Don't care. Could be home pool, to a spaceship in outer space, don't care.