Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Lara Lynn] Feminization/Sissy/Forcedfem

maidamy

Another set of titles for @Femdom Reader. Enjoy.
support1.jpg

Attachments

• A Sister's Support Part 1.epub
    163.8 KB · Views: 7
and the next one...
support2.jpg

Attachments

• A Sister's Support Part 2.epub
    11.6 MB · Views: 7
...part four...
support4.jpg

Attachments

• A Sister's Support Part 4.epub
    3.1 MB · Views: 8
..and part five...
support5.jpg

Attachments

• A Sister's Support Part 5.epub
    4.8 MB · Views: 4
Secretary, in 3 parts...
secretary1.jpg

Attachments

• Secretary Part 1.epub
    11.2 MB · Views: 6
...part 2 of Secretary..
secretary2.jpg

Attachments

• Secretary Part 2.epub
    26.7 MB · Views: 6
...part 3 of Secretary...
secretary3.jpg

Attachments

• Secretary Part 3.epub
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
...and the first part of Pink Slip
pinkslip.jpg

Attachments

• The Pink Slip Part 1.epub
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Do you have the latest chapters of Secretary? I subscribed for that series but it gets updated significantly less than Sister’s Support (a series I unfortunately find much less engaging), so I quit.

Thank you very much Maidamy! If you have the rest of the author's updates and want to post them, I would appreciate it too :D

Also if you copy the image location for the Amazon Cover image, for example

Removing the "._SL1500_" part (Number is a scaling factor & can change), gives you the full size image whatever that may be (2625 Pixels for example.

I wish a userscript could be created that would modify an eBook cover link, when "._SL1500_" was available, to produce the latter link. It gets tiresome to have to edit the links manually. I'm good with modifying an existing userscript, but creating such a userscript from scratch is definitely beyond my paygrade! :unsure:

I wish a userscript could be created that would modify an eBook cover link, when "._SL1500_" was available, to produce the latter link. It gets tiresome to have to edit the links manually. I'm good with modifying an existing userscript, but creating such a userscript from scratch is definitely beyond my paygrade! :unsure:

i used Greasemoneky before, it's JS script but otherwise you scan for patterns and replace with patterns. Should work on similar stuff. That or i could throw together an AHK script, you drop several image links and it adjusts them and bulk downloads them all using downloadurl command. If you want that i can throw it together in like 30 minutes.

i used Greasemoneky before, it's JS script but otherwise you scan for patterns and replace with patterns. Should work on similar stuff. That or i could throw together an AHK script, you drop several image links and it adjusts them and bulk downloads them all using downloadurl command. If you want that i can throw it together in like 30 minutes.

Thank you for the offer, but that won't be necessary. I know what I want to do, which is remove "._SL1500_" from the hi-res image links, if that string is there--maybe make it a generic removal. It's the rest of the userscript, beyond the header information, that escapes me.

I am not JavaScript trained, nor userscript trained. But oddly, I can read the code and brute-force my desired changes. I have done that for half dozen userscripts I use across five sites. I was hoping to stumble upon a basic userscript that works on Amazon, but no luck so far.

It's the rest of the userscript, beyond the header information, that escapes me.

Regular Expressions are your friend!

Beyond that in grease monkey (and other user scripts) the page generally is treated either as a tree you can iterate through, or as a single text document (single/raw text is easier in my mind). Though JS is very finicky and rarely tells you what's wrong. Can't say i have worked with it in over 10 years.

When they changed the full-size cover page access, I updated my original python script accordingly:

Code:
# Imported Modules
from easygui import * # dialog boxes
import webbrowser
import sys

while 1:
    Cover_URL = enterbox("Enter Cover Image Address: ")
    if Cover_URL is None: # User canceled
        sys.exit(0)

webbrowser.open_new_tab(Cover_URL.replace("._SL1500_", ""))

Download and install Thonny to run it (Run current script)

- Click on image to open expanded view
- Click on image to open larger version
- Right click on image and select Copy Image Address from popup menu
- Paste Image Address into the dialog box

Diialog_Box.png

- Click on OK and the full-size image will open in a new tab in your browser.

Works for me!

Back
Top Bottom