Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Lexx228 & Rawly Rawls] The Missus Ring

I'm sorry everyone, but I've made a horrible mistake...
I decided to ERASE the post for the Missus Ring #31...
I'm trying to make things right... especially towards the Creator...!!!

... I feel like I just jerked you all around, it wasn't' my intention, I thought I was being nice & decent, so I'm so sorry again...
Therefore, I'll be exiting myself from this website soon, so I won't (accidentally) jerk you all off (in a bad way) again...!!!!!

Thank you for the compliments, I really appreciate those... for whatever it's worth.

Last edited:
Man-jock35, mate dont beat yourself up over the post, it was a well meaning gesture, you have put it right, so no real harm was done, relax brother.

I'm sorry everyone, but I've made a horrible mistake...
I decided to ERASE the post for the Missus Ring #31...
I'm trying to make things right... especially towards the Creator...!!!

... I feel like I just jerked you all around, it wasn't' my intention, I thought I was being nice & decent, so I'm so sorry again...
Therefore, I'll be exiting myself from this website soon, so I won't (accidentally) jerk you all off (in a bad way) again...!!!!!

Thank you for the compliments, I really appreciate those... for whatever it's worth.
No one sent you the memo saying " I am the fist" release 5 comics every 6 months, you posted , got shit and said my bad and deleted it, Your all good in my books.

[Lexx228 & Rawly Rawls] The Missus Ring Chapter 31:

MsRing_31 - 00.jpg MsRing_31 - 01.jpg MsRing_31 - 02.jpg MsRing_31 - 03.jpg MsRing_31 - 04.jpg MsRing_31 - 05.jpg MsRing_31 - 06.jpg MsRing_31 - 07.jpg MsRing_31 - 08.jpg MsRing_31 - 09.jpg MsRing_31 - 10.jpg MsRing_31 - 11.jpg

To download use the Download button at the bottom right. I am always happy about a Like. ;)

Attachments

• The-Missus-Ring_31.pdf
    The-Missus-Ring_31.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
Lamy, the PDF file you posted has an identification number on the first six pages... IMHO it's not very good.

Back
Top Bottom