Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[LexyGTS] My Crazy Growing Imouto

It brings you to a website that requires patreon access, which I don't have.

You just need a create a patreon account to access it. You don't need to be a paying patron to see it.

Here ya go, ya filthy addicts XD, just kidding, i'm one too 😜
EDIT, LEXY CANNOT END THIS SERIES WITH THAT MASSIVE BOMB OF AN INFO DROP AT THE END!! I NEED TO SEE WHAT'LL HAPPEN, WILL SHE TURN INTO A GALACTIC GIANTESS?! GOD...I HOPE LEXY DOES A SEQUEL SERIES.

Attachments

• My_Crazy_Growing_Imouto_ch13.pdf
    My_Crazy_Growing_Imouto_ch13.pdf
    67.1 MB · Views: 23
  • My_Crazy_Growing_Imouto_12_extended.pdf
    My_Crazy_Growing_Imouto_12_extended.pdf
    55.8 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
yes please
Here's Lisa's Growing Journey 13, 14 and 15. (Also, it seems LexyGTS, has finished the Imouto series, unsure why but she may post updates about it sooner or later about why she left it on such a cliffhanger).

Attachments

• Ch15.pdf
    Ch15.pdf
    62.2 MB · Views: 51
  • ch14.pdf
    ch14.pdf
    111 MB · Views: 29
  • ch13.pdf
    ch13.pdf
    97 MB · Views: 24
Here's Lisa's Growing Journey 13, 14 and 15. (Also, it seems LexyGTS, has finished the Imouto series, unsure why but she may post updates about it sooner or later about why she left it on such a cliffhanger).
Take what i say with a grain of salt, i could be wrong about her posting about the cliffhanger, she could very well not post an update for why she did it at all. It's uncertain what she'll do now.

Take what i say with a grain of salt, i could be wrong about her posting about the cliffhanger, she could very well not post an update for why she did it at all. It's uncertain what she'll do now.
Ok, so lexy just uploaded a new bonus story, which i don't have access to download. Just so you lot know, i only got the second tier membership, meaning i don't have access to any bonus content like the beach special or her newest one, Nicole Growing.

Here for anyone that want pdf Lisa's. 1 ~ 9
Dont know where i got this tho ?

Attachments

• Lisa Growing Journey 8.pdf
    Lisa Growing Journey 8.pdf
    43.3 MB · Views: 23
  • Lisa Growing Journey 7.pdf
    Lisa Growing Journey 7.pdf
    23.1 MB · Views: 24
  • Lisa Growing Journey 5.pdf
    Lisa Growing Journey 5.pdf
    17.4 MB · Views: 19
  • Lisa Growing Journey 6.pdf
    Lisa Growing Journey 6.pdf
    22 MB · Views: 29
  • Lisa Growing Journey 4.pdf
    Lisa Growing Journey 4.pdf
    14.5 MB · Views: 37
  • Lisa Growing Journey 3.pdf
    Lisa Growing Journey 3.pdf
    12.8 MB · Views: 44
  • Lisa Growing Journey 2.pdf
    Lisa Growing Journey 2.pdf
    14.5 MB · Views: 16
  • Lisa Growing Journey 1.pdf
    Lisa Growing Journey 1.pdf
    9.1 MB · Views: 25
  • Lisa Growing Journey 9.pdf
    Lisa Growing Journey 9.pdf
    60.2 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
10 and 11 weren't on the download site, so i don't know how you'd get those 2, but nice job getting 1 to 9.
LADY AND GENTS, I GOT AN ANSWERR FROM LEXY ABOUT THE ENDING!!

"Ah this isn‘t what I had in mind for the Q&A. Specific lore question, things you are interested in. This one here is an opinion and a critique on my writing, asking for a statement from the author on said opinion.

I can still answer it in the comments, even if it doesn’t belong into a character Q&A, but I‘d have to first understand your whole opinion to be able to answer your question properly. As for the 2 main things that were expanded on, the relationship with her mother and the purpose of the necklace, they are tying up what was up to that point speculation and merely hinted at. Maybe a chapter more would have done a better job at explaining it, the mom part was originally in the previous chapter, but it destroyed the flow of the scenes and was thus moved into the final chapter.

As for open endings themselves, I like to leave things open to the imagination. It closes a chapter of their life while simultaneously opening up a new one. I will make 1 story about how they are living together after a big time skip in their future".

Back
Top Bottom