Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
HiI hope we will see soon what will happen to the nude and unmasked superheroine. Maybe she could be exposed nude and unmasked on internet and the medias ? Maybe Blackstar could join her and she could be nude and unmasked too having sex with these man on live show in the bar and internet ? Ok that lot of fantasies but i hope we will not wait too long time to see the next pages.
Great job
I'd like to see Vespa and Stilletto at some pointHi
Thanks for your feedback, some very interesting suggestions, I like the Blackstar idea... and will give it some thought.
A few more pictures coming soon..
Regards to you
Libero
black star thxHi, Interesting. They are new Heroines, I have already started putting some ideas together for them. I also have a few more Heroines 'in the wings' waiting for their first missions. I appreciate that no one has seen these ladies yet, for what it's worth their names are... Jasmine, Athena, Ranger and my version of Supergirl and Lara Croft.
I'll try to publish my gallery of Heroines to see what interest there is 'out there' for new adventures..
Regards
Maybe Emerald can take Vespa and Blue Bird to her next community service trip to soke like prisonsers rehabilitation or black star can invite to another photoshootOK, I have not published a full story about Vespa, so I'll see if I can put one together for her after Rapier's adventure is concluded (soon) and maybe a few others can join her too :0)
I Vote for Blackstar and Vespa in a part 2 of photoshoot with the heroines full naked nd unmasked totally exposed to photos the photograph could connect his photos to internet showing Blackstar and Vespa naked unmasked having sex scenes with men models.Heroine candidates for the next Libero adventure after the conclusion of the Rapier story. Your comments and suggestions welcome.
No guarantees but I'm keen to get your feedback
Libero
View attachment 2284625
blackstar i like her
Great job !!! Wow a sexy superheroine ! That would be great to read a d watch her hot adventures !!Hi all.
I've been in contact with the Superheroine story author Ceveneros where he is working on a story about his Heroine named "Felina"
So we put together this initial test representation of her.
View attachment 2287494