Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Locofuria] Okami Shojo no Jikan Comic Request

Æos

What's up, fans of Locofuria's comics? Yes, I know. This is not the first time I ask this question, but my determination still remains, so I am again asking if anyone here can share the “extended” version of Okami Shojo no Jikan.

So that there will be no confusion, I will give some specifications of both versions in order to differentiate them.

1) The original version weighs a total of “41.77 MB”, while the extended version weighs “42.06 MB”.
2) The introductory covers are different. (Cover A is from the OG and Cover B from the Extended)
3) The original version has a total of 20 pages, while the extended version has a total of 24 pages.
4) The original version has already been uploaded to a thread, while the extended version has not yet been uploaded.
5) The OG version was released in January while the extended version was released in May.

It can be found at this link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01200573.html/?unique_op=af
Or on the other hand in Locofuria's Subscribestar: https://subscribestar.adult/female-transformation?tag=OkamiShojoNoJikan

- Thank you very much in advance for taking your time to read this thread.

Attachments

• Cover A.jpg
    Cover A.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • Cover B.jpg
    Cover B.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Ah at long last! Thank you so much for the help, without you and your friend get this updated version wouldn't been possible.

PD: However bruh... I don't know if you have noticed but it is a Locofuria thing or what's with that Rin's genitals are now censored when on the old version that you shared with me, it was uncensored. Is a weird change to be honest.
It was bought on DL I think so it is about japanese laws. I agree that loli-werewolf genitals should be as uncensored as possible, but its Japan, even for them its so much, lol, cant judge.

It was bought on DL I think so it is about japanese laws. I agree that loli-werewolf genitals should be as uncensored as possible, but its Japan, even for them its so much, lol, cant judge.
Hmm, you could be right. But still.... unless i ask locofuria on DA to share a uncensored version of it, but the thing is if he ever answers too....

PD: Yeah, it appears to be a DLSite thing:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom