Looking for a comic published on penthouse or playboy (I guess)

bubbalala

New member
I am looking for a comic that was published on those comic pages they had in penthouse (or other regular magazine like that).
In the comic there is a young woman, a redhead, and she is naive and a virgin, and her boyfriend thinks she is frigid, so he takes her to a doctor, kinda like mad scientist, and the guy uses his technique on her and then she becomes like a sex addict. I think the name of the doctor is Doctor Climax or something like this. Really a long shot. Thanks for any help.
 
I am looking for a comic that was published on those comic pages they had in penthouse (or other regular magazine like that).
In the comic there is a young woman, a redhead, and she is naive and a virgin, and her boyfriend thinks she is frigid, so he takes her to a doctor, kinda like mad scientist, and the guy uses his technique on her and then she becomes like a sex addict. I think the name of the doctor is Doctor Climax or something like this. Really a long shot. Thanks for any help.
I remember a Dr. Dare which appeared in the first Penthouse Comix about a woman scientist that gets in a lab accident turning her into a supersoldier that needs sex. Pulp series fighting nazis.
 
Back
Top