Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Looking for a doujin/short story; sorry, no title or author, but description

Reptile

Hello, good and wise people of the place.
After trying several times and in some places where they almost ask you for a genetic test to post (ehem ehemhenredditehemmm ow, what a cough), and which now won't even let me bring the same text, I wanted to ask if anyone would know the name of the author or title of a specific story:

It was a short story (doujin, japanese author) in a magazine, I think, it was in black and white (not the coloured pages of some selected stories), where two student girls (not loli) are in a dorm. One of them is much more "cool" and it turns out that she has relations with a teacher. The other girl is more shy and is the typical bookworm. One night she is there, she wants to sleep but she hears noises and she is going to say please stop and it turns out that she is her friend in the middle of an act with a teacher, to which she tells him that she does want to join.
The shy girl says no and she goes back to her room, but of course, she can't get it out of her mind and in the end another night she ends up joining them.

This may be six years old or so, but I haven't found it on any doujin website or magazines or anything... Does anyone know, is this story familiar to you, or can you help me in some way?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom