Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Looking for a female muscle growth comic and artist

Titis

Long time ago there used to be a comic in black and white with a really distinctive style on Deviantart, where a small bald man in a wheelchair pushed a button that made a girl that in front of him undergo a transformation that made her taller and muscular.

There were more comics of this artist up on Deviantart (another one with a similar premise of a young woman growing muscles) but where this person was the most active was on Pixiv, where they also had a comic where two girls were fighting over a boy by taking pills to become bigger.

Although It seems all of this has been taken down, if anyone has any of the comics saved or remembers the name of the artist it would be greatly helpful.

Last edited:
Long time ago there used to be a comic in black and white with a really distinctive style on Deviantart, where a small bald man in a wheelchair pushed a button that made a girl that in front of him undergo a transformation that made her taller and muscular.

There were more comics of this artist up on Deviantart (another one with a similar premise of a young woman growing muscles) but where this person was most active was on Pixiv, where they also had a comic where two girls were fighting over a boy by taking pills to become bigger.

Although It seems all of this has been taken down, if anyone has any of the comics saved or remembers the name of the artist it would be greatly helpful.
This sounds familar. I’ll let you know if I find it

Sounds a bit like Tetsuko by David C Matthews to me. What you described was almost his origin story of said character.
https://www.deviantart.com/davidcmatthews

1710675838377.jpeg

Maybe, Mighty Female Muscle, they've got an extensive library of black and white comics, and I think they keep previews on DA.
JustAddWater has some B&W comics too, though I think they've changed artists a few times, so you'd have to search their gallery for different art styles.

Maybe, Mighty Female Muscle, they've got an extensive library of black and white comics, and I think they keep previews on DA.
JustAddWater has some B&W comics too, though I think they've changed artists a few times, so you'd have to search their gallery for different art styles.
It can't be them either. I should have clarified this earlier but it was an individual artist, and like I already stated, most active on Pixiv or perhaps Japanese.

Being honest, I fear his works might have all been erased, but I posted this here in the hopes that someone could have saved them and would come across the post. They were very unique and it would be a shame if they were lost forever.

Back
Top Bottom