Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Looking for Don Silver thread Toxic Attraction chapters

Right now I wouid go for Tainted Conception. I think there's more potential than TA. It's not messed up like TA, yet. lol
And, there are a lot of good erotic stories on literotica, ravishu.com, storiesonline.net, blacktowhite.net, slutwives.com, even bdsmlibrary.com, etc., for every taste.
Has anyone tried "Aubree's First Apartment" by DocSexaday or "An African Seduction" by expatdad? They are incomplete stories, but I think it's worth the time to take a look.

Having read Chapter 17 I've pulled the plug on any interest in this series. More filler, a repeat of the Lester screwing Sarah scenario, Dan acting like he's paralyzed... this could just drag on indefinitely (while the patreon dollars roll in) and I really don't think it's worth the effort. I started reading TC and just disliked the premise from the off, so won't be bothering with that one either. I'm currently giving Envoyeur the benefit of the doubt with his re-write of Neighbour Chronicles; he seems to be avoiding the same tired premise in the original which caused it to grind to a halt but we'll see how that pans out.

Yup. Your Neighbor Chronicles is a great replacement. Havent seen Envoyeur. Will look for it. Not sure I’m reading newest rewrite. But will search. The story is good and really spun a nice set of twists but in the end it was going down the same ol road. Lots of filler but some great descriptive sex and emotion

Last edited:
tvwave antartica77 don silver all write similar to the dude that started the current patreon hot wife story fad... oddly so in that they all stall while money rolls in curious but hey i figured id finish out the month grabbing the stories i want that are up atm. "shrug"

Gotcha. D.S. Writes ti make money. Extending stories forever , not for dramatic twists but to get that monthly check. I think several have relied on same ol same ol for so long. Its why “we” go looking elsewhere. I stopped paying when it all just repeated. Creativity. Maybe 5 years ago!

Right now I wouid go for Tainted Conception. I think there's more potential than TA. It's not messed up like TA, yet. lol
And, there are a lot of good erotic stories on literotica, ravishu.com, storiesonline.net, blacktowhite.net, slutwives.com, even bdsmlibrary.com, etc., for every taste.
Has anyone tried "Aubree's First Apartment" by DocSexaday or "An African Seduction" by expatdad? They are incomplete stories, but I think it's worth the time to take a look.
They are really long, I simply lose inerest around 10 chapters. Just me

Don really wants to sell books thus chapter after chapter. I think he has run Toxic to the ground. I as a reader would like to see a climatic chapter that ends Lester becuz he did all the computer disruptions at Sara’s work. Im certain Don could spin it very nice. I n Sara’s world she becomes obsessed with just a section of the experience. Absorbed by having others watch, and in so doing things out of the norm. Perhaps she accidentally runs into “Cash”. Who then talks her into doing things she never…. Allthe while Dan might be hooking up Lizzie or whoknows. Cmon Don shorten TA and try anew book, Toxic Desires! Anyway. I’m sureTA 18 will be lengthy and verbose.

Thats a interesting point. You may have something there. He hastoo many avenues at once. Thats where I think a cleaning out is due. Give the whole thing a flush and put the couple back on a kink track but in new settings. Maybe Dan hired by a woman. And take new path. Just stop this mess

It's kind of odd that there are three stories that started promisingly and have gone off the rails. Perhaps it's as simple as part-time author kicks off an interesting tale, finds he can monetise it and then either realises he's bitten off more than he can chew and can't maintain the schedule, or is slowing the pace so that the cash still rolls in after Patreon's taken a bite, and doesn't care. Perhaps it all started with grand motives and these are basically people who don't have the discipline or the writing chops to pull the story together, which is why they either go off the reservation (yes, I'm looking at you, avidnovice & tvwave) or they attempt a storyline that draws in waaay too many elements (step forward, D Silver)... I don't know, but I won't be looking at Toxic again given that the least necessary character in all of this genre of fiction, Jesse, is still around, that Dan is barely there at all (and seriously, who can believe that anyone with a drop-dead sexy wife like Sarah would allow any of this to happen in the first place?), and now there are shadowy figures from another of his stories being dragged in. It's interesting that the fanboys continue to overstate the quality of these stories, especially TA - I've read work by worse authors than Don Silver, but the adulation that some of these clowns post is just absurd - he's not a great author, guys, he's a tolerable technician. And don't even get me started on Neighbourly Differences - talk about painting yourself into a corner, plot-wise.
End of rant.

It's kind of odd that there are three stories that started promisingly and have gone off the rails. Perhaps it's as simple as part-time author kicks off an interesting tale, finds he can monetise it and then either realises he's bitten off more than he can chew and can't maintain the schedule, or is slowing the pace so that the cash still rolls in after Patreon's taken a bite, and doesn't care. Perhaps it all started with grand motives and these are basically people who don't have the discipline or the writing chops to pull the story together, which is why they either go off the reservation (yes, I'm looking at you, avidnovice & tvwave) or they attempt a storyline that draws in waaay too many elements (step forward, D Silver)... I don't know, but I won't be looking at Toxic again given that the least necessary character in all of this genre of fiction, Jesse, is still around, that Dan is barely there at all (and seriously, who can believe that anyone with a drop-dead sexy wife like Sarah would allow any of this to happen in the first place?), and now there are shadowy figures from another of his stories being dragged in. It's interesting that the fanboys continue to overstate the quality of these stories, especially TA - I've read work by worse authors than Don Silver, but the adulation that some of these clowns post is just absurd - he's not a great author, guys, he's a tolerable technician. And don't even get me started on Neighbourly Differences - talk about painting yourself into a corner, plot-wise.
End of rant.
You make good points. Too many avenues at once and he really takes fiction to new heights. Hey, hope he makes enuf to buy dinner. LoL. Take it easy

Back
Top Bottom