Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have tried everything but no for meDownload the programme and use it to open the file!
Install: SumatraPDF-3.6.1-64!
--PC
Try thisI have tried everything but no for methx very much for trying helping me
I think is this epub my phone cant takeTry this
Download an Amazonor Barnes and Noble eBook app. If you have an iPhone open it in Apple BooksI think is this epub my phone cant take![]()
I have samsung. I will tried that or just buy it hahaDownload an Amazonor Barnes and Noble eBook app. If you have an iPhone open it in Apple Books
I've been using ReadEra on my androidI have samsung. I will tried that or just buy it haha
Thankyou for posting thisTry this
No luck finding it yet? I wish Wilder had a Medium, then we could hack it. Medium is probably the only one he doesn't usePlease upload The Bad Tenant Ch. 26. I'll be grateful
My man. I owe a burgerThe Contact 10 PDF version is:
Could you share as a PDF please.The work and effort were put in by the member āDissonant121ā.
He deserves our thanks for this.
-- PC
THE CONTACT Ch. 10
![]()
Gofile ā Cloud Storage Made Simple
Secure, fast and free cloud storage solution. Upload and share files instantly.gofile.io
I see where you're coming from, the plot momentum slows down a bit and the repetitive toll on James loses some of its initial punch.*The Contact*
It can be said that Sire has got off to an exceptionally very good start..
*The Contact* was characterised by a thrilling, aesthetic flow of prose, which, through the style and structure of the story ā with its lively dialogue between the protagonists and the sex scenes ā coalesces into a cohesive whole...
From the fifth chapter onwards, however, a trend emerged which, as the story progressed, developed into a sort of ārepetitive and tedious readā.
The last two chapters in particular suggest that, as the narrative progresses, the author intends to escalate the degradation and humiliation of the protagonist, James. This story, once described as ātop-classā, has therefore turned into an average to substandard read.
Iām carrying on reading it because⦠I want to see how it ends. And the sex scenes are hot and breathtaking...
-- PC