Looking for seekgr/snakethroat books

Gayojuken

New member
Can someone send some of the books that were taken off on the pixeldrain link? especially looking for down the snake throat.
 
I find it hypocritical that people who shared not a single comic act almighty here and say rules and shit lmao


they download the book instantly when its shared just like us but they need to virtue signal soooo baaad.

Like I would get it if they ever contributed anything then there would be some weight behind their words but they are leeches just like everyone who registered an account on this website only they pretend otherwise.
 
Well if we are so interested in “new” content on this page I guess I can share some of the books that I did save from the og gumroad page-pre itch.io, I do got some content to share
 

Attachments

Bueno, si estamos tan interesados en contenido "nuevo" en esta pågina, supongo que puedo compartir algunos de los libros que guardé de la pågina original de Gumroad (antes de itch.io). Tengo algo de contenido para compartir.
Gracias, hermano, no sabĂ­a que estos libros estaban aquĂ­. ÂĄMuchas gracias!
 
Well if we are so interested in “new” content on this page I guess I can share some of the books that I did save from the og gumroad page-pre itch.io, I do got some content to share
 

Attachments

Back
Top