[MandoLogica] Breaking Boundaries

Breaking Boundaries | Chapter15 | Pages 57 - 58 |

Slide057.jpg Slide058.jpg
 
Pfff... I know why I stopped paying for this trashy author. Mando Logica needs to get his act together. This series died with Chapter 11. Since then, it’s been all about the money. And it’s going in circlesā€”ā€œI should, I shouldn’tā€ā€”and the niece is so stupid: ā€œOh! What I’m doing is wrong,ā€ but she does it over and over again and says the same thing with every action she takes.
As for the father, he’s not even believable—a total pushover. He turns out to be a piece of shit with no will of his own; he’s just spouting empty words, but he manages to keep the show going for a few more chapters. Or could the father be Mando Logica's alter ego? Given what a bottomless moron this guy is. You only have to write to him to see how much he treats his clients like morrons who are just there to pay up and say : "Thank you very much". He must not have a clear head; his page is just like his mind: a total mess, with no organization whatsoever—it's just a jumble of links, like, ā€œFigure it out yourself, buddy!ā€

Mental age of the script (we’ve got to call it something): 10 years old. Could that be the author’s age, too?...

Himeros isn't easy to get along with, personally speaking, but at least he's brilliant.
 
Pfff... I know why I stopped paying for this trashy author. Mando Logica needs to get his act together. This series died with Chapter 11. Since then, it’s been all about the money. And it’s going in circlesā€”ā€œI should, I shouldn’tā€ā€”and the niece is so stupid: ā€œOh! What I’m doing is wrong,ā€ but she does it over and over again and says the same thing with every action she takes.
As for the father, he’s not even believable—a total pushover. He turns out to be a piece of shit with no will of his own; he’s just spouting empty words, but he manages to keep the show going for a few more chapters. Or could the father be Mando Logica's alter ego? Given what a bottomless moron this guy is. You only have to write to him to see how much he treats his clients like morrons who are just there to pay up and say : "Thank you very much". He must not have a clear head; his page is just like his mind: a total mess, with no organization whatsoever—it's just a jumble of links, like, ā€œFigure it out yourself, buddy!ā€

Mental age of the script (we’ve got to call it something): 10 years old. Could that be the author’s age, too?...

Himeros isn't easy to get along with, personally speaking, but at least he's brilliant.
If you don't like it, why are you here? There's no need to put up with idiots.
 
If you don't like it, why are you here? There's no need to put up with idiots.
1 - Do you have a ML's paid subscription ?
2 - If NO, so...
3 - If yes: good for you, if you like to pay for peanut. But just to answer back: Why you here ? if you don't like it... Be careful—you've gone into too much detail with your arguments...
 
Last edited:
1 - Do you have a ML's paid subscription ?
2 - If NO, so...
3 - If yes: good for you, if you like to pay for peanut. But just to answer back: Why you here ? if you don't like it... Be careful—you've gone into too much detail with your arguments...
This forum is home to fans of this product. We appreciate every post shared here. Your doom-and-gloom attitude is out of place; while you are entitled to your opinion, it is inappropriate here.
 
This forum is home to fans of this product. We appreciate every post shared here. Your doom-and-gloom attitude is out of place; while you are entitled to your opinion, it is inappropriate here.
Oh, sorry, I did not know it was a thread reserved only for fans (most of them did not pay to get access to) still happy and not for ones use to pay and get screwed by ML even after writing to him and exchanging a few messages with him to try to understand. But it was only one thing to understand: ML do not give a dam about customers, just about the paiement.

And I guess you do not own ML's subscription; so you enjoyed it because I paid and shared all orignal from chapt 01 > chapt 15 (only some from this chapter).
So I'm know what I'm talking about him, and I do not see where my "doom-and-gloom" attitude were out of place just because you've hurted about my post was not : "I love it, thank you".
 
Last edited:
Oh, sorry, I did not know it was a thread reserved only for fans (most of them did not pay to get access to) still happy and not for ones use to pay and get screwed by ML even after writing to him and exchanging a few messages with him to try to understand. But it was only one thing to understand: ML do not give a dam about customers, just about the paiement.

And I guess you do not own ML's subscription; so you enjoyed it because I paid share all orignal from chapt 01 > chapt 15 (only some from this chapter).
So I'm know what I'm talking about him, and I do not see where my "doom-and-gloom" attitude were out of place just because you've hurted about my post was not : "I love it, thank you".
Good grief, then you shouldn't have done it. The world wouldn't have ended. What a whiny post. Provide your account details and list what the contributions cost you; maybe you'll get reimbursed.
 
Oh, sorry, I did not know it was a thread reserved only for fans (most of them did not pay to get access to) still happy and not for ones use to pay and get screwed by ML even after writing to him and exchanging a few messages with him to try to understand. But it was only one thing to understand: ML do not give a dam about customers, just about the paiement.

And I guess you do not own ML's subscription; so you enjoyed it because I paid and shared all orignal from chapt 01 > chapt 15 (only some from this chapter).
So I'm know what I'm talking about him, and I do not see where my "doom-and-gloom" attitude were out of place just because you've hurted about my post was not : "I love it, thank you".
Thanks for posting it anyway. It just didn't get enough attention.
 
Good grief, then you shouldn't have done it. The world wouldn't have ended. What a whiny post. Provide your account details and list what the contributions cost you; maybe you'll get reimbursed.
Oh, what a wonderfull idea, I wrote to Santa about this, let see.
I did it with ML : he never answer about the subject.
So keep enjoy to read BB, and have fun.
 
Back
Top