Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Mount Olympus Comics] Valkyrie Saviors (giantess comic)

bbloppIII

Valkyrie Saviors from Mount Olympus Comics

Attachments

• Mount Olympus Comics - Valkyrie Saviors.pdf
    Mount Olympus Comics - Valkyrie Saviors.pdf
    26.7 MB · Views: 36
I think that's just all the issues released so far. The author juggles a few different stories since it takes time for the artists to do the layouts, storyboarding, linework, inking, and coloring. Especially if all those steps(And I'm sure I forgot some too) are done by different people.

Will there be more? I hope so.
When will there be more, if there is more? No idea.

Hello everyone, I happen to have a few more by this artist that I'd like to contribute, If anyone has other works by this artist that haven't been shared yet, please do share them! Thank you!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 22
  • Patriotika01.zip
    Patriotika01.zip
    51.6 MB · Views: 34
  • Patriotika02.zip
    Patriotika02.zip
    57.7 MB · Views: 25
  • Patriotika03.zip
    Patriotika03.zip
    63.2 MB · Views: 27
Hello everyone, I happen to have a few more by this artist that I'd like to contribute, If anyone has other works by this artist that haven't been shared yet, please do share them! Thank you!
nice never checked them out even though I new about them. I'm guessing you don't have any of the united or key of storm comics right?

nice never checked them out even though I new about them. I'm guessing you don't have any of the united or key of storm comics right?
Indeed, I got to know the artist through Valkyrie Saviors, so I only found out about the artist's Gumroad. I'm not familiar with those two comics. If you're willing to share, I would be very happy

Indeed, I got to know the artist through Valkyrie Saviors, so I only found out about the artist's Gumroad. I'm not familiar with those two comics. If you're willing to share, I would be very happy
those are just the titles given to the next set of comics in the valkyrie and patriotika series respectfully, so vol.4 onward. There on antartic press or at least united is, key of storm only has vol 1 even though seemingly 3 have come out. Also have you even scene the orginial version of valkyrie saviors? As in gtsv by zzzcomics.

Back
Top Bottom