[Mr.Foxx] Commissions - Requests - Pinups - Short Stories

By MR.FOXX
IMG_20260906_165409_(1999_x_2636_pĆ­xel).jpg
 
News....

Mr.Foxx​

Oct 2, 2026
Hi guys,

I know you’ve probably been wondering, ā€œWhere’s the update?ā€ Truth be told, I was actually planning to drop my best update ever. But… things went horribly wrong. 😭

Here’s what happened.

My brother needed an SSD for his laptop because of his work, but with the current SSD shortage and inflated prices, he couldn’t buy one at the moment. Since I had a couple of SSDs in my PC that weren’t being used, I told him he could take one.

Unfortunately… he took the WRONG SSD.

That SSD had my entire Daz Library on it, along with the animated video of ā€œM*m’s Affairā€ that I had been working on since last month. It was supposed to be a secret surprise that I planned to release.

But before I got home, he had already formatted the drive and started using it.

Everything was gone.

All my projects.
My entire library.
The animation I had spent days working on.

Wiped out in an instant. 😭

Trust me, I genuinely felt a pain in my chest when I realized what had happened. I don’t even know if I’ll ever be able to recreate that animated video the same way again, because it took me days to put everything together.

And the worst part?

It was the entire Part 1 series already in motion. Around 15–16 minutes of animation.

I really wish I had at least taken a backup of the timeline before all of this happened. At least I’d have something to look back at. But who thought this would ever happen.

I don’t know what to say other than… this one really hurts.

Do you feel the pain? 😭

This really sucks 😭:sick:
 
News....

Mr.Foxx​

Oct 2, 2026
Hi guys,

I know you’ve probably been wondering, ā€œWhere’s the update?ā€ Truth be told, I was actually planning to drop my best update ever. But… things went horribly wrong. 😭

Here’s what happened.

My brother needed an SSD for his laptop because of his work, but with the current SSD shortage and inflated prices, he couldn’t buy one at the moment. Since I had a couple of SSDs in my PC that weren’t being used, I told him he could take one.

Unfortunately… he took the WRONG SSD.

That SSD had my entire Daz Library on it, along with the animated video of ā€œM*m’s Affairā€ that I had been working on since last month. It was supposed to be a secret surprise that I planned to release.

But before I got home, he had already formatted the drive and started using it.

Everything was gone.

All my projects.
My entire library.
The animation I had spent days working on.

Wiped out in an instant. 😭

Trust me, I genuinely felt a pain in my chest when I realized what had happened. I don’t even know if I’ll ever be able to recreate that animated video the same way again, because it took me days to put everything together.

And the worst part?

It was the entire Part 1 series already in motion. Around 15–16 minutes of animation.

I really wish I had at least taken a backup of the timeline before all of this happened. At least I’d have something to look back at. But who thought this would ever happen.

I don’t know what to say other than… this one really hurts.

Do you feel the pain? 😭

This really sucks 😭:sick:
Bruh šŸ¤¦šŸ»...
 
News....

Mr.Foxx​

Oct 2, 2026
Hi guys,

I know you’ve probably been wondering, ā€œWhere’s the update?ā€ Truth be told, I was actually planning to drop my best update ever. But… things went horribly wrong. 😭

Here’s what happened.

My brother needed an SSD for his laptop because of his work, but with the current SSD shortage and inflated prices, he couldn’t buy one at the moment. Since I had a couple of SSDs in my PC that weren’t being used, I told him he could take one.

Unfortunately… he took the WRONG SSD.

That SSD had my entire Daz Library on it, along with the animated video of ā€œM*m’s Affairā€ that I had been working on since last month. It was supposed to be a secret surprise that I planned to release.

But before I got home, he had already formatted the drive and started using it.

Everything was gone.

All my projects.
My entire library.
The animation I had spent days working on.

Wiped out in an instant. 😭

Trust me, I genuinely felt a pain in my chest when I realized what had happened. I don’t even know if I’ll ever be able to recreate that animated video the same way again, because it took me days to put everything together.

And the worst part?

It was the entire Part 1 series already in motion. Around 15–16 minutes of animation.

I really wish I had at least taken a backup of the timeline before all of this happened. At least I’d have something to look back at. But who thought this would ever happen.

I don’t know what to say other than… this one really hurts.

Do you feel the pain? 😭

This really sucks 😭:sick:
personally this guy already give up on his work after mom affairs now he becoming an other daval3d.
 
Back
Top