acdcd adas
New member
A question, is there any news about the game?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm sorry to bother you, but I need your help. When I tried to start this software on my computer, it only showed a white screen. Can you tell me how you started it?PC only, I just run it on my pc and play on my phone through remote connection.
View attachment 1831096
Not sure exactly what your issue is, but this EXE program is kinda laggy. Every time I open it, I have to wait like 3 to 5 minutes. And if you click it repeatedly, it’ll launch multiple duplicate instances. So probably the only way is just to wait it out.I'm sorry to bother you, but I need your help. When I tried to start this software on my computer, it only showed a white screen. Can you tell me how you started it?
Thanks for your help!Not sure exactly what your issue is, but this EXE program is kinda laggy. Every time I open it, I have to wait like 3 to 5 minutes. And if you click it repeatedly, it’ll launch multiple duplicate instances. So probably the only way is just to wait it out.
Thanks a lot!Guys, if you want to post other works by the same author, feel free. Since I'm not downloading Gojo's games, you can post them too. I'll post the videos of the first chapter soon.

I put the videos in a drive folder because they are very large.Video Ch 01
Video - Google Drive
drive.google.com