[Mynkx] Collection

"Cafe Folies" Ch15 - Part 12 [FULL] (145p) is now available on: subscribestar.adult/mynkx

HSv2PoFXsAA_ifh.jpg
 

Information and short Break​



Hi everyone!

We're wrapping up a long and rather tiring work session... That summer was quite hot... and sometimes it was rather difficult to work on my computer ^^...
But still... there was some good job done... So i'm quite satisty!
I hope you've also enjoy the little summer story (Bored at the lake)... i think it was appropriate with all that heat ^^.

Anyway... I'll start with my usual 2 weeks break annoncement... I wanna get away from my PC and have a cool breath... so no more update until October 12th and 15th... I'm OFF !^^

As for the upcoming comics:

- Of course, we'll continue with the 16th Chapter of Cafe Folies: Rose and Josh are enjoying their time in the Adult Club... and obiviously... our young friend is always up to no good^^... But they will also meet some new people who will make their experience... much more intense!!

- We'll also follow up with the second part of "On the Road" : After her wild night with Andy, Sam wakes up and realizes what she has done... with a young stranger she'd barely met the day before... but because of her problems she has to stay with Andy... in the very same van where she completely gave in to her lust...

In addition... i've already started to prepare the next Bonus story (Christmas one)... with the follow up of "Under a Christmas Spring"... and how things will progress between Ethan, Lynn and Connie...
Of course, it won't be release bedore December... I just let you know that I'm working on it ^^.

Anyway... That'sit for me! I'll say goodbye for now, and see you soon!
Ciao MynkX!!

1790344113814.png
1790344120652.png
 

Information and short Break​



Hi everyone!

We're wrapping up a long and rather tiring work session... That summer was quite hot... and sometimes it was rather difficult to work on my computer ^^...
But still... there was some good job done... So i'm quite satisty!
I hope you've also enjoy the little summer story (Bored at the lake)... i think it was appropriate with all that heat ^^.

Anyway... I'll start with my usual 2 weeks break annoncement... I wanna get away from my PC and have a cool breath... so no more update until October 12th and 15th... I'm OFF !^^

As for the upcoming comics:

- Of course, we'll continue with the 16th Chapter of Cafe Folies: Rose and Josh are enjoying their time in the Adult Club... and obiviously... our young friend is always up to no good^^... But they will also meet some new people who will make their experience... much more intense!!

- We'll also follow up with the second part of "On the Road" : After her wild night with Andy, Sam wakes up and realizes what she has done... with a young stranger she'd barely met the day before... but because of her problems she has to stay with Andy... in the very same van where she completely gave in to her lust...

In addition... i've already started to prepare the next Bonus story (Christmas one)... with the follow up of "Under a Christmas Spring"... and how things will progress between Ethan, Lynn and Connie...
Of course, it won't be release bedore December... I just let you know that I'm working on it ^^.

Anyway... That'sit for me! I'll say goodbye for now, and see you soon!
Ciao MynkX!!

View attachment 3009479View attachment 3009480
Funny he mentioned Bored at the lake because damn I just wish he does chapter 2 and a prequel about Jenna younger days being a slut for weed like she admitted to Dany that would be amazing to see hope his fans request that because the chemistry between Dany and Jenna was perfect I want to see more of them.

Thanks for the news mate.
 
Last edited:
It would be fantastic if in the next two weeks someone shared Training Session 2 or The Internship

Continuity of "Under a Christmas Spring" well Mynkx deeping in an incest story that's new
 
As I see just only 2 (completed stories) still not leaked:

- Training Sessions II
- The Internship
The question of curiosity - if author started to ban leachers?

I heard that author doesn't like if anybody posted UNCOMPLETED stories....
 
As I see just only 2 (completed stories) still not leaked:

- Training Sessions II
- The Internship
The question of curiosity - if author started to ban leachers?

I heard that author doesn't like if anybody posted UNCOMPLETED stories....
Those 2 comics are golden members only fyi.
 
Back
Top