[Mynkx] Collection

Interesting, shame Lisa is not there tho.
I'm honestly tired of Lisa, i don't know how you're not. Since chapter 1 she's all we've seen. So i'm good if we don't see her for a while. That way he can focus on furthering Rose and Carol's relationships with the boys. After all, the story is about all the three women not just Lisa. Besides, i followed the timeline of the story, and by my estimate chapter 1 or when the story begins is on Sunday. Chapter 16 or the current night club event is taking place on Wednesday night. And john is coming on Saturday, so two days from now. I think that's why he is probably not gonna show more of Lisa, and even if he does it won't be her failing against the boys since John is coming.
 
I'm honestly tired of Lisa, i don't know how you're not. Since chapter 1 she's all we've seen. So i'm good if we don't see her for a while. That way he can focus on furthering Rose and Carol's relationships with the boys. After all, the story is about all the three women not just Lisa. Besides, i followed the timeline of the story, and by my estimate chapter 1 or when the story begins is on Sunday. Chapter 16 or the current night club event is taking place on Wednesday night. And john is coming on Saturday, so two days from now. I think that's why he is probably not gonna show more of Lisa, and even if he does it won't be her failing against the boys since John is coming.
I love her hypocritical personality fumbling every single time one of the boys approachs her and her design is peak but yeah I agree Rose and Carol needs more spotlight.

I don't think John is going to be a obstacle at all on her shenanigans but again a little risk would be great because what I'm tired is to see everything is perfect there's no danger at all so hope that change at least a little to make the plot even more interesting.
 
And where is Mynkx anyway.. is he on vacation.??
There's not even been a teaser on X since a month ago.. :unsure:
 
If he announced 2 weeks break, I would not expect new stuff before next few weeks.
Great comic, and great author.
Speaking of, when Rose was introduced in story I was wandering how he will include her in adventures with boys. He brilliantly exploited her addiction to internet porn, and especially her arousal caused by possibility to see recorded her colleague Lisa "in action.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top