Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT New feature - Threadmarks

Exo

Admin
Staff member
Threadmarks - for distraction-free content

Thread owners can create a threadmark index and add threadmarks to posts to allow viewers to jump right to the content. You can see an example of its usage here
With reader mode on a post with a threadmark index, all other posts are removed except the threadmarked ones allowing for distraction-free reading.
Threadmarks are to be used for showcasing comics or very important links. Create a threadmark index before adding any threadmarks.

If you have any suggestions for categories for threadmarks discuss them below. Currently only 3D and Western have been added.

Threadmarks - for distraction-free content

Thread owners can create a threadmark index and add threadmarks to posts to allow viewers to jump right to the content. You can see an example of its usage here
With reader mode on a post with a threadmark index, all other posts are removed except the threadmarked ones allowing for distraction-free reading.
Threadmarks are to be used for showcasing comics or very important links. Create a threadmark index before adding any threadmarks.

If you have any suggestions for categories for threadmarks discuss them below. Currently only 3D and Western have been added.
Would it be possible to have threadmark categories based on genre of fiction?

I tried a threadmark "Downloads" because I know many lurkers are only here for that, but is that too broad a category.
I.E. if someone selects "Downloads" will they get every thread? If so should I make it Author specific?

I also like maidamy's thoughts on genre specific, but again I wonder if the same applies but in this case a broader category might be just the thing.

Back
Top Bottom