Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Nicegent42] Feminization Stories

Is there any new story?
Old story I started a few years ago is about to have a book come out "soonish" Math teacher to Student, now named Teacher to Student. A creative name didn't come to me. Art is all done, story is getting final edit.
Other things being worked on, but that is the one closest to being released.
I normally release my chapters as I complete them (before edits) but because I'm working with another author it isn't fair to them.

Old story I started a few years ago is about to have a book come out "soonish" Math teacher to Student, now named Teacher to Student. A creative name didn't come to me. Art is all done, story is getting final edit.
I normally release my chapters as I complete them (before edits) but because I'm working with another author it isn't fair to them.
What happened to the blackmailing a scammer. It said something about having a sequel.

When the story realized?

What happened to maid story? Is it done!?
Keep in mind folks I work a full time job so here is where those stories are. I have to work on what I can or I will end up taking breaks and things would come out even slower.
Maid Undercover: All art done, Story about 50% complete

Blackmailing Scammer: I wrote a story outline a while ago, but have not gone back to it yet. There is more story to tell, but originally only planned to go back to the story if ppl liked it. They did so the outline was made. No art done for the story

House Sitter 2: People liked the first one so I said I will do another, but have no plans for it yet

Political Hack: story no one really knows about yet, but I'm doing my best to get it out before the election here in the US. 25% of the story written, all art done

Substitute Student: Outline written, few pieces of art done for it

Undercover Student: I like playing with AR but not baby/diaper stuff. Cop goes undercover, think old tv show 21 jump street. Outline done, about half the art is complete.

Staying in the Family: Story that is partially written you can see some of it up on Amore TG patreon page, we are working on it together and I gave them permission to post on it.

When I work with others on a story the more active they are, the more active I am. Sometimes I focus 100% on one story if I'm super motivated and have the time. Otherwise I have to jump between working on projects or I will stop when I get writers block. Last year I released like five books I think, this year has been real slow, this has a lot to do with switching jobs and two deaths in the family.

I had an idea of doing a few "What If" short stories that takes place in my other pieces but just never found the time to even start them. One such thing was one for Girlfriend's Daughter with Candi convincing Bailey to blow her summer boyfriend Ryan and things getting out of control and ending up blowing Derrick unknowingly. Maybe I will post the art and layout what I was thinking on chyoa. If anyone wants to ask me questions about things in the storys or just wants to do story talk feel free to ask here or hit me up on discord under this same name.

@nicegent42 Thanks for doing the writing you do! How ever you need to write or take breaks to keep coming out with stories long term doesn't bother me at all I just enjoy whatever you put out at the time. Thanks for all the great stories so far!

Keep in mind folks I work a full time job so here is where those stories are. I have to work on what I can or I will end up taking breaks and things would come out even slower.
Maid Undercover: All art done, Story about 50% complete

Blackmailing Scammer: I wrote a story outline a while ago, but have not gone back to it yet. There is more story to tell, but originally only planned to go back to the story if ppl liked it. They did so the outline was made. No art done for the story

House Sitter 2: People liked the first one so I said I will do another, but have no plans for it yet

Political Hack: story no one really knows about yet, but I'm doing my best to get it out before the election here in the US. 25% of the story written, all art done

Substitute Student: Outline written, few pieces of art done for it

Undercover Student: I like playing with AR but not baby/diaper stuff. Cop goes undercover, think old tv show 21 jump street. Outline done, about half the art is complete.

Staying in the Family: Story that is partially written you can see some of it up on Amore TG patreon page, we are working on it together and I gave them permission to post on it.

When I work with others on a story the more active they are, the more active I am. Sometimes I focus 100% on one story if I'm super motivated and have the time. Otherwise I have to jump between working on projects or I will stop when I get writers block. Last year I released like five books I think, this year has been real slow, this has a lot to do with switching jobs and two deaths in the family.

I had an idea of doing a few "What If" short stories that takes place in my other pieces but just never found the time to even start them. One such thing was one for Girlfriend's Daughter with Candi convincing Bailey to blow her summer boyfriend Ryan and things getting out of control and ending up blowing Derrick unknowingly. Maybe I will post the art and layout what I was thinking on chyoa. If anyone wants to ask me questions about things in the storys or just wants to do story talk feel free to ask here or hit me up on discord under this same name.
All of these sound great.

Is there any new story?
Just came out recently!
(Cover) Teacher to Student.jpg
I will be waiting until the full story comes out to purchase but here are links to read it for free :)

Full Story (Part 1) with less Images (Free)

Releasing by Chapter with less Images (Free)

Full Story (Part 1) with all Images (Paid)

Just came out recently!
View attachment 817841
I will be waiting until the full story comes out to purchase but here are links to read it for free :)

Full Story (Part 1) with less Images (Free)

Releasing by Chapter with less Images (Free)

Full Story (Part 1) with all Images (Paid)
I assumed the one on Lulu was the full story?

Back
Top Bottom