Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[NovelChef] Comics

Office Politics 12 Smaller Upload (Text Only)

I'm attaching a text-only OP (1-12) link with images and a PDF of only the text so far.

So, I've been getting this request more lately. Should I have new chapters be in self-contained links? I upload everything at once so people don't have to dig for old chapters, but maybe I should only consolidate everything like, once every 3-4 uploads?

What do you guys think? Also, do you guys care about having textless images in every post? I really drown some of those pictures in text so I feel obligated to upload the textless, but I can refrain or make it a separate link?

Hard to make a poll about this, so let me know what you guys think in the comments.

PS: Certifiably Cooked is on the Way. Probably Friday but we'll see if I can't get it out earlier.

Certifiably Cooked (Part 1) is out

Burt Rickson and his son Kyle run a simple family restaurant in a bustling neighborhood. Burt is so busy running the business all the time that Kyle's wants and needs often get sidelined or put on hold. Tensions flare, and the family slowly approaches the breaking point...

Until one day, a Health Inspector comes along with some startling revelations- and the fate of Burt, Kyle, and their restaurant twists in a direction no one, not even the inspector, could have foreseen...

Are there similar artists to Novelchef? Most just do transformation sequences without the story element.

Back
Top Bottom