[Papayoya] Giantess Stories

Pazent

New member
I am looking for any Papayoya's story among his subscription content.
Would be glad if someone can share illustrations along with the stories.
Thanks in advance !
 

Attachments

After downloading this when It was almost done uncompress it requires a "Password" Why the heck do you put password in it.
There is not, dunno why you always get problem with those but if you are on pc with winrar or 7zip, just download both rar parts, put them in the same folder, then right click on the first one and choose extract here. That's it.

Alternatively, luisxrossaber's link is still up which is the direct pdf, this is more of a backup.

And it'd be nice to see you post to thanks people for once rather than only when you have an issue...
 
No hay problema, no sé por qué siempre tienes problemas con eso, pero si usas una PC con WinRAR o 7-Zip, simplemente descarga ambas partes del archivo RAR, colócalas en la misma carpeta, luego haz clic derecho en la primera y selecciona "Extraer aquí". Eso es todo.

Como alternativa, el enlace de luisxrossaber sigue activo y lleva directamente al PDF; esto es mĂĄs bien una copia de seguridad.

Y estarĂ­a bien verte publicar mensajes de agradecimiento para agradecer a la gente de vez en cuando, en lugar de solo cuando tienes algĂșn problema...
I thought it was my file until I read it carefully, but I do think he should at least say thank you.
 
Oh wow, from the AI cover art I thought this would be garbage.. but that was surprisingly pretty good! Thank you for posting.
Technically most of the credit should go with luisxrossaber who posted it first.
Personally found it alright, what'd you expect for a part 1. Plus it is supposed to stay lighter in tone compared to his other.

View attachment 3038783

https://mega.nz/file/8SYzUACJ#lBVRzE8PRY1fyMk38jMPT3tuYf6qg4vMYGlJR8CqaGQ I ended up buying it; we're still missing other comics and stories, but I hope you like it. I thought it was pretty good for a first one. I know the story continues in text form, but I'm not sure—without images, it'll depend on the price.

Original is an unfinished text story from a different author, this is his own take on it. From how the character is referenced in his other stories, shouldn't expect stuff like growth or full on rampage. If we ever get a part 2 that is.
 
Back
Top