Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Pegasus Smith] Au Naturel

Any idea what he means by "Remastered"?

Attachments

• Pasted image 1.png
    Pasted image 1.png
    381.5 KB · Views: 49
The 2 sisters have crossed the red line, but before Dylan has sex with both of them, I'd love to see the younger sister take care of the older Brandi.

Any idea what he means by "Remastered"?
Where did you see that? Anyway ''Remastered'' consists in making slight changes to the original material to make it more attractive (at least that's the purpose). This may involve slightly different characters, backgrounds or scenarios, i.e.: ''Forbidden desire'' from crazydad3d was remastered but basically it's the same story as the original. Hope that helps!

yes they are fast. i think it's the first free place to share. and the logos don't bother me anymore. (at least not those first big logos.)
I think he was more referring to Brandi and Kelly getting it on than to the that @#$@#$ site publishing's speed.
And for a first read maybe, but I'll be damned if I archive them with those plastered on. They're still way to f'ing large and in-your-face.
If they did it like 8muses does on their comic site (just a plain white small name somewhere along an edge or in a corner) it would be more acceptable, but I still prefer original, clean images.

I think he was more referring to Brandi and Kelly getting it on than to the that @#$@#$ site publishing's speed.
And for a first read maybe, but I'll be damned if I archive them with those plastered on. They're still way to f'ing large and in-your-face.
If they did it like 8muses does on their comic site (just a plain white small name somewhere along an edge or in a corner) it would be more acceptable, but I still prefer original, clean images.
Yes they are annoying but now they are a bit smaller. but this kind of work is usually done when you take content without permission. If I edit and translate some images from the Games I always put a transparent banner so that they can't be stolen by someone else. maybe if you go to the comments on the site and give your opinion or something they can find a solution. I hope so.

Hello everyone, I have a question, can someone be so good and post Au Naturel Part 18 completely? How did I get the error in the pictures and I just can't find it :(

Numbering is incorrect,

Page 14 should be Page 11,

Page 15 should be Page 12,

Page 11 should be Page 13,

Page 12 should be Page 14,

Page 13 should be Page 15.

There may be more out of order, but haven't really checked the remaining pages yet, these were just very obvious

Still a great post...
oh my bad

Don't worry, no big deal, it might already have been misnumbered from where you got them. And it was easy to correct seeing as we still have the original chapter...

EDIT: PS. I don't know if anyone ever noticed, but PS started using a new logo with Chapter 3. However, the first 35 pages of Chapter3 were originally posted with the same logo as in Chapter 1 and 2, and later replaced with the new logo instead.

I happen to also have those first 35 pages with the old logo, don't know if there's folks who might be interrested in this. I didn't want to post them directly, since it could be considered a duplicate post, even though the PS logo is the old version...so if a mod could chime in if that's considered unique enough, I'll post them

Last edited:
I don't think it will be a problem. the old logo was a blue logo and now it's a white logo that says PS.
Don't worry, no big deal, it might already have been misnumbered from where you got them. And it was easy to correct seeing as we still have the original chapter...

EDIT: PS. I don't know if anyone ever noticed, but PS started using a new logo with Chapter 3. However, the first 35 pages of Chapter3 were originally posted with the same logo as in Chapter 1 and 2, and later replaced with the new logo instead.

I happen to also have those first 35 pages with the old logo, don't know if there's folks who might be interrested in this. I didn't want to post them directly, since it could be considered a duplicate post, even though the PS logo is the old version...so if a mod could chime in if that's considered unique enough, I'll post them

Back
Top Bottom