Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Could you post the rest please?
No sadly because thats the only one recently leaked, we have to keep waiting for moreCould you post the rest please?
Aw man a lot of pages are out people here keep talking about it but no one postsNo sadly because thats the only one recently leaked, we have to keep waiting for more.
I share the pain, 100 pages already of this can you believe it, at least to laugh about this filler chapter focusing on Victoria struggles again that nobody asked forAw man a lot of pages are out people here keep talking about it but no one posts![]()
I was always into the main mum more but eh I donât mind VictoriaI share the pain, 100 pages already of this can you believe it, at least to laugh about this filler chapter focusing on Victoria struggles again that nobody asked for.
Im into Brandi and Kelly mostly but I like Victoria too but PS must focus on Kelly because shes the one that needs it the most right now.I was always into the main mum more but eh I donât mind Victoria
Kelly is the aunt right? Yea sheâs hot and slimIm into Brandi and Kelly mostly but I like Victoria too but PS must focus on Kelly because shes the one that needs it the most right now.
I see your banner thing itâs from the comic called âtogetherâ right? The writer stopped writing it or what? It was lovely especially the last chaptersIm into Brandi and Kelly mostly but I like Victoria too but PS must focus on Kelly because shes the one that needs it the most right now.
Yes, I was expecting so much from her, hope as a local she give us lots of sex scenes with the locals soon along with Brandi.Kelly is the aunt right? Yea sheâs hot and slim
Yeah Daval disappeared out of nowhere and Together is my favorite comic because of how unhinged it is basically how such a whore Sarah is, hope he returns eventually.I see your banner thing itâs from the comic called âtogetherâ right? The writer stopped writing it or what? It was lovely especially the last chapters
I liked the sister more unfortunately she didnât get much screen timeYes, I was expecting so much from her, hope as a local she give us lots of sex scenes with the locals soon along with Brandi.
Yeah Daval disappeared out of nowhere and Together is my favorite comic because of how unhinged it is basically how such a whore Sarah is, hope he returns eventually.
Thats the reason why she needs spotight next instead of Victoria, hope PS does that soon.I liked the sister more unfortunately she didnât get much screen time
I was talking about the sister from the comic together my bad the aunt there had the spotlightThats the reason why she needs spotight next instead of Victoria, hope PS does that soon.
You mean Alice well she was getting spotlight when Daval disappeared sadly, the last pages were about David and her.I was talking about the sister from the comic together my bad the aunt there had the spotlight
Oh well the son in au naturel whatever his name is has officially become a cuck double teaming his mum with his friends dad is crazy but ig itâs good for brandi since her son has tapped a lot of ass on that island I wouldnât like if Kelly starts whoring around too her nephew should keep her to himself or she should just stay loyal to him anyways you know what I mean I were there I wouldnât let em fuck anyone but me better selfish than a cuckYou mean Alice well she was getting spotlight when Daval disappeared sadly, the last pages were about David and her.
Back to Au Naturel well Kelly needs time to get use to the culture of the island asap.
Dylan was cucked in chapter 10 that's a fact by Brandi allowing Rory to fuck her brains out (gigantic mistake by PS by doing something like that in a swinger island from all the places) but in chapter 29 Dylan finally gave her his blessing to do whatever she wants from now on and fulfill her inner sexual desires not involving him that's why she let Tom to finally fuck her so the cuck label is destroyed in the process, that mutual agreement should happened before Rory fucked Brandi but PS fucked up big time to the point of still doing damage control by not using Rory in a major antagonistic role again (chapter 22 he appeared because Brandi wasn't around) PS is still afraid to put Rory and Brandi in the same frame since then what a waste of development and chapter 10 ruined it.Oh well the son in au naturel whatever his name is has officially become a cuck double teaming his mum with his friends dad is crazy but ig itâs good for brandi since her son has tapped a lot of ass on that island I wouldnât like if Kelly starts whoring around too her nephew should keep her to himself or she should just stay loyal to him anyways you know what I mean I were there I wouldnât let em fuck anyone but me better selfish than a cuck
That could be cool but after Kelly get use to the island imo, I want to see more Carmen and Petra too.I'd love a chapter focusing on some of the natives and their day to day lives
Like a day in the life of Josie & Rory's family or Momoko & Shigeo.