[Pegasus Smith] Curse of the Succubus

312-331 The End ??

COS-311.jpg COS-312.jpg COS-313.jpg COS-314.jpg COS-315.jpg COS-316.jpg COS-317.jpg COS-318a.jpg COS-318b.jpg COS-319.jpg COS-320.jpg COS-321.jpg COS-322.jpg COS-323.jpg COS-324.jpg COS-325.jpg COS-326.jpg COS-327.jpg COS-328.jpg COS-331.jpg
 
It's a shame, really. If only Ethan had told his sister and the teacher the truth too, to see their reactions. Let's hope PS decides to make a sequel in the future.
 
Ok, yeah the end is bad, because it feels like it could continue without the influence of the succubus, Ethan could seduce his sister and mother on his own, pretending there are no feeling between them feels like a "happy ending" and not like a porn comic.

Anyway, wonder if the other long story will have a rushed ending too.
 
Ok, yeah the end is bad, because it feels like it could continue without the influence of the succubus, Ethan could seduce his sister and mother on his own, pretending there are no feeling between them feels like a "happy ending" and not like a porn comic.

Anyway, wonder if the other long story will have a rushed ending too.
The one which needs a hiatus, if not ending; is none other than Au Natural. Because pegasus has ruined the whole story in chapter 10 and has been only downgrading it since then. The new editional characters should have their own spinoff and then...
As for C.O.S; I believe a limited followup would be great if Ethan manages to get intimate with his mom on her own consent.👍🏼👍🏼
 
Well, no happy ending!
And I love it, of course a little rush, but very original, and at least It has an ending a rare case nowdays where you find long stories year by year without and end with the risk of getting wrapped out without conclusion.
 
Hmm... yeah... I hated this, hahahaha.
For an artist who primarily does incest, this was like anti-incest.
Not to mention the lack of sex in the last 3 chapters, no sex with the teacher, the sister went back to being mean to the boy... it's so much wasted potential it hurts, lame. :(

COS-319.jpg
 
This fell off really hard. I can feel the rush to a "happy" ending. Basically just restart from when he gets together with the mom and the possession and go from there and you could make something good.
 
By PS from reddit 9 months ago:

"I didn't want to draw the story out, into multiple repetitive sex scenes. I had a narrative in mind and I stuck to it. I was trying something new, and this wasn't intended to go on forever like some of my other comics. If I make a part 2 of this comic, it will feature a new main character. "

New main character 🤦‍♂️ so what was the point of red Kelly.
 
PS own words:

"Elara aka red Kelly can influence women, and hypnotize them to have sex with Ethan.
She can also temporarily posses women that Ethan has sex with, but she can only stay in their bodies, if he cums in them.That is how she was able to stay in Allison's body, and that is why Elara was disappointed, when Ethan chose to pull out and not cum inside his sister Hope. "
 
What I liked about the story was that—or so I thought—it was all building toward a final showdown with Elara (which is indeed what happened), while adding depth to the characters and showing how Ethan navigated his relationships and his sex life, culminating in the struggle to free his mother after she became possessed. Ethan could have relied on the support of the characters Elara had influenced—being honest about what had happened and counting on them to help him defeat her and save his mother. The problem is that PS wrapped everything up abruptly just to finish the story and move on to something else. The teacher and his platonic love interest had potential for the kind of development I’m talking about, but things just ended the way they did.
 
Back
Top