Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Pigking/CrazyDad] Comics

Since you are open to suggestions, I also would like to side with Griffon about the exaggerated number chapters foccused in bestiality. I mean, if we take Dr. Brandie for instance, the last 6 chapters was she fucking with that dog. See? I'm pretty sure most people are more interested in the incest stories than bestiality, so maybe it would be a good idea to make more incest and less animals.

Hi guys, I'm Crazydad, Pigking's scriptwriter. We can use this space to talk about our work. You can tell me what you think about the stories and I can give you some spoilers about what's to come. But for that I'm counting on your collaboration and support to stop the immediate dissemination of our work. If we don't succeed and the stories continue to be distributed for free on the internet, as soon as they are published on the site, we will have to cut costs by disbanding our team. This will directly affect our production line and we will halve or even reduce the number of our stories.
Hello!
I like all your characters with hetero orientation. For myself, I can especially highlight Clarice. I wonder if someone will finally knock her up :)? It will be good if the story with her continues. It's a pity, that you don't make videos (even short ones). It would be just bomb. Thanks for your work!

Since you are open to suggestions, I also would like to side with Griffon about the exaggerated number chapters foccused in bestiality. I mean, if we take Dr. Brandie for instance, the last 6 chapters was she fucking with that dog. See? I'm pretty sure most people are more interested in the incest stories than bestiality, so maybe it would be a good idea to make more incest and less animals.
Thanks.

Hello!
I like all your characters with hetero orientation. For myself, I can especially highlight Clarice. I wonder if someone will finally knock her up :)? It will be good if the story with her continues. It's a pity, that you don't make videos (even short ones). It would be just bomb. Thanks for your work!
Thank you for your support and suggestions!

I see that many people prefer incest to bestiality. Let's put more emphasis on stories of incest and betrayal.

CenaCena 000-US-ESPPigking.jpeg
Today...

I see that many people prefer incest to bestiality. Let's put more emphasis on stories of incest and betrayal.
If possible, I suggest you invest in other environments for the acts to happen. For example, in Dr. Brandie, it would be great for her to have scenes with her partners in her clinic, on the street (in the night or day), parks, abandoned places, public bathrooms, parking lots, stores in malls and changing rooms.

Note: I'm sorry members, but my English is horrible, I used Google Translator.

If possible, I suggest you invest in other environments for the acts to happen. For example, in Dr. Brandie, it would be great for her to have scenes with her partners in her clinic, on the street (in the night or day), parks, abandoned places, public bathrooms, parking lots, stores in malls and changing rooms.

Pigking/Crazydad3d, I may be being very annoying, but I never tire of saying that you have a gold mine (Dr. Brandie, Micaela, Maverick, Foster Mother, Father-In-The-Law, Forbbiden Desire, Amanda, Clarice, Miranda, Caroline, Mom's Help, The Grandma, Margareth/Emma and Louise) that can produce many interesting stories and attract more fans. So, take good care of this gold mine.

Last edited:
Pigking/Crazydad3d, I may be being very annoying, but I never tire of saying that you have a gold mine (Dr. Brandie, Foster Mother, Father-In-The-Law, Forbbiden Desire, Amanda, Clarice, Miranda, Caroline, Mom's Help, The Grandpa, Margareth/Emma and Louise) that can produce many interesting stories and attract more fans. So, take good care of this gold mine.

Thank you!

Pigking/Crazydad3d, just one more suggestion. Have you ever thought about creating series with characters that would be:

- Female police officer (similar to Officer Juggs) with her daily adventures ?

- A MILF teacher (really big boobs) who gives private lessons to students over 18 ages and uses all her strategies to help them ?

- A MILF woman (Emma for example) who works in a group of men with low self-esteem who receive all the affection from the MILF (Emma) ?

Pigking/Crazydad3d, just one more suggestion. Have you ever thought about creating series with characters that would be:

- Female police officer (similar to Officer Juggs) with her daily adventures ?

- A MILF teacher (really big boobs) who gives private lessons to students over 18 ages and uses all her strategies to help them ?

- A MILF woman (Emma for example) who works in a group of men with low self-esteem who receive all the affection from the MILF (Emma) ?

Thanks so much to Abbood for sharing.
I think that Pigking's reaction is exegerate. Every stories in this forum got just only 2 or 3 views. This not disturbing Pigking's website. This forum is open 2 month ago, everybody in this forum is very quiet.
Best forum

Thanks so much to Abbood for sharing.
I think that Pigking's reaction is exegerate. Every stories in this forum got just only 2 or 3 views. This not disturbing Pigking's website. This forum is open 2 month ago, everybody in this forum is very quiet.
Best forum
I also think that even if they are featured here, his page won't be a disadvantage for him, rather it will open up a lot of new subscribers for him who support his work. I don't think it's a bad thing that the comics were shared on the same day or 1 day later and the waiting Personally, I think 3 weeks is too long

@Pigking any chance of more Hell Village: Bulls. I submitted a rough outline for 11 on pixiv never got to read your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom