When it comes to onomatopoeic words, I actually like them because they give a kind of movement to the scene. The problem is the exaggeration and placing them in inappropriate spots, like right over the artwork. I think onomatopoeias should help create an erotic atmosphere and not compete with the art, breaking the mood you want to introduce.
On the other hand, I like it when the creator listens to criticism and improves. For example, the character's beauty turned out great; the introduction of a new Nun Isabella 2.0 was very well built, gorgeous, and exuberant. Likewise, I recognize when there is a significant improvement on Frank Romano's part—I have no problem praising him at all, which even serves as an incentive.
However, the onomatopoeic words still need to be adjusted to the right size and ideal quantity. I made this small correction to show the difference when the correct proportion is maintained, using them only as an aid to the scene's composition.
Another important thing: Frank Romano needs to pay attention to penetration sex scenes from various angles, to truly fit the concept of an erotic publication. Any attempt that strays from this ends up being just a weak simulation. I recommend he talk to Teddy to get some ideas on how to make penetration scenes as explicit as possible, after all, that is what the client demands.