Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh, of course not! I came to this specific chapter 3 times last night. I love seeing Isabella. She appeals to my nun fetish, so no arguing that.As for that, yes—it’s becoming incredibly predictable. Even so, that doesn't change the fact that Isabella is very sexy and the sex scenes are really good.
I'm calling it now. How much you guys wanna bet that the final panel of this chapter is a fake out?
…. a bit "bland," I find.As for that, yes—it’s becoming incredibly predictable. Even so, that doesn't change the fact that Isabella is very sexy and the sex scenes are really good.
After all, a priest isn't a very busy person. Once he discovers sex with Isabella, I think they could spend most of the day fucking.Nah, just look at the priests face: he's on the verge of imploding. He'll give his last breath to expose her heresy. Or to participate in it.
Maybe—although I like the scenes—it would be good to add different positions and a bit more rawness (and yes, I know it would be complicated, but it would be great to see triple penetration).…. a bit "bland," I find.I'm talking about the drawings.

Why is that? she is a good nun , she take care of her duties, and spreads love to the dogs creatures of God.I think (and hope) that this time the nun-bitch has no escape. Will the old man scold her while she stays stuck to the dog, or will he take advantage of the fact that Isabella has nowhere to run to satisfy his deepest desires? (I imagine that seeing that big ass and those tits every day, he must have plenty of unconscious fantasies about her.)
View attachment 3063769 View attachment 3063770
The great controversy, as I see it, is the direction the story is going to take. One thing is Nun Isabella, who took a vow of chastity, sleeping with the priest in a hypothetical scenario; another thing is the priest having a heart attack, falling off the roof and dying, while the nun takes over the parish administration and opens a kennel.I'm calling it now. How much you guys wanna bet that the final panel of this chapter is a fake out? I'm damn sure that the third panel in the next chapter will be Isabella, fully clothed, feeding the dogs or praying. That's why Father Elijah will have reacted with such surprise at the end of this chapter. It's not a "GOD?!?!" in the "God?!?! I can't believe Isabella is fucking a bunch of dogs!!!" but a "God?!?! I can't believe it! Isabella isn't doing anything wrong! She's just feeding the animals/praying to the Lord!"