Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Pigking/CrazyDad] Comics

Queen Azalea - Parte 12
Page_02.jpg

Guys, calm down, please. People are becoming too sensitive here. That reminds me why (one of the many reasons) I left the United States to live elsewhere, because the country is going down the drain, and people are becoming too sentimental and sensitive there.
That said, I hope PigKing didn't take offense on my suggestions as that was not my intention. I became one of your supporters over Patreon because I really like your work (even if you don't draw much, or any, comics within the styles I like: forceful interracial - and interspecies, lol - gangbang, some drunk CNC and so on).

Guys, calm down, please. People are becoming too sensitive here. That reminds me why (one of the many reasons) I left the United States to live elsewhere, because the country is going down the drain, and people are becoming too sentimental and sensitive there.
That said, I hope PigKing didn't take offense on my suggestions as that was not my intention. I became one of your supporters over Patreon because I really like your work (even if you don't draw much, or any, comics within the styles I like: forceful interracial - and interspecies, lol - gangbang, some drunk CNC and so on).
I get that people are very sensitive these days, but if someone comes to the forum and is afraid to give an opinion because PIGKING might not like it, maybe it's better not to give any opinion at all, right? Or simply accept that other people's sensitivity isn't your problem.
Speaking of which, PIGKING is a case on its own. It seems like he has an automatic "aggressive mode" button for any criticism, especially when someone mentions rendering flaws. The level of intolerance is so high that any comment is treated as a personal attack. It's almost like he believes his renders are untouchable works of art that no one should dare to question.
But let's be honest: PIGKING's over-the-top reaction to criticism only shows that he's not ready to handle it. And if he wants to keep being so intolerant and aggressive, he's going to end up pushing away everyone who could actually help improve his work.
So, folks, keep sharing your opinions and pointing out what you think can be improved. If PIGKING doesn't like it, too bad. The forum is for everyone, and no one should have to tiptoe around just because someone can't handle feedback. In the end, the truth is that those who can't take criticism are the ones who need it the most. And who knows, maybe one day PIGKING will come down from his pedestal and start taking feedback seriously.

This forum topic has become a dump of empty talk.
I only come here to see announcements of new works from PigKing.
Thanks PigKing! I always look forward to your new publications! You are the best!

Thanks PigKing! I always look forward to your new publications! You are the best!
You have every right to like PIGKING and post whatever you want, as well as ignore the debate. Just don't bother others who want to discuss. The forum is for everyone, not just for praise.

This image was enhanced using AI to improve the texture. However, the rendering issue seems to be primarily due to a lack of lighting in the drawings.

Attachments

• Page_02-enhanced.png
    Page_02-enhanced.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 12
More best with Miranda's continious stories

Queen Azalea - Parte 10

Attachments

• Page_01.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
  • Page_02.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 10
  • Page_04.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 10
  • Page_05.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 7
  • Page_07.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 7
  • Page_10.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 10
  • Page_12.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 7
  • Page_14.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 9
  • Page_18.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 6
  • Page_19.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
  • Page_20.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Queen Azalea - Parte 10

Finally, something good, not only for bringing back a series with enormous potential but also for taking advantage of the subscription model with a comic in which there is NO SEX.

With the old business model of selling comics individually, I understood that people would be upset about paying 10 dollars for a comic in which there is no sex but there is a story development, but in a subscription model it seems perfect to me because it enriches the plot and when there is sex it is more explosive, on the other hand with a model of 1 comic = sex the story has no development and everything revolves around that, an example of that is Kobayashi Family in which in the second comic he is already wanting to have sex with his daughter and granddaughter. There is no development. It is simply the story of a degenerate old man and 2 new characters who do nothing about it.

Finally, something good, not only for bringing back a series with enormous potential but also for taking advantage of the subscription model with a comic in which there is NO SEX.

With the old business model of selling comics individually, I understood that people would be upset about paying 10 dollars for a comic in which there is no sex but there is a story development, but in a subscription model it seems perfect to me because it enriches the plot and when there is sex it is more explosive, on the other hand with a model of 1 comic = sex the story has no development and everything revolves around that, an example of that is Kobayashi Family in which in the second comic he is already wanting to have sex with his daughter and granddaughter. There is no development. It is simply the story of a degenerate old man and 2 new characters who do nothing about
Have you read the whole story? Are you a subscriber? If you're a subscriber, leave your comment or suggestion about the story on the site.

Oh, you're not a PigKing subscriber? Wow, it must be tough living like that, without the exclusive perks and benefits that only we, mere mortal subscribers, get. I hope one day you can save up your pennies and experience this wonder!

As I said before, I see a lot of anger in some people's words, a lot of envy, hatred, lack of respect. I'm not going to enter into this kind of debate anymore. I'm not going to respond to that kind of comment anymore! This is really my last comment on this kind of thing. I'll continue on the forum just doing my job, posting some demonstration images. Thank you to those who like and support our work. I apologize if I offended anyone in previous comments, it won't happen again.

My grandmother always said, "Those who say what they want, hear what they don't want." And she wasn't kidding! Apparently, this piece of folk wisdom especially applies to internet forums, where people think they can spew anything and then be surprised when the response isn’t a warm compliment but a bucket of cold criticism.
It’s almost like the virtual world has an unwritten rule: "Speak as you please, but be prepared for the deluxe version of feedback." In other words, you drop a venomous comment and suddenly you're in a reality show of quick responses, where the audience isn’t there to applaud but to throw virtual tomatoes.
So, the next time you feel the urge to unload your unfiltered opinions, remember my grandmother and her foolproof advice. After all, no one wants to be the star of the "Responses You Didn’t Expect" show.
As for the accusations of hate speech and envy, it looks like someone is using a mirror to make decisions. The classic "speak for yourself," you know? After all, if we are in a forum open to debates, why not let the show go on? I've got my popcorn ready!
Oh, so people are thinking this forum is an MMA ring, huh? Repeating the same rendered poses to exhaustion, now that's what I call a true “infinite loop.” It's like we're living in an eternal déjà vu, where everyone is stuck in the same scene, like a nightmare for someone who just can't learn a new dance routine.
And this whole thing about trying to manipulate the conversation? It feels more like a board game where the rule is: “my post, my rules.” Then, when someone tries to innovate, the market monopoly patrol shows up, thinking they're saving the day. And all this aggression? It just shows that some folks need a hug and a cup of chamomile tea because, honestly, the imbalance is shouting louder than late-night TV commercials.
If the idea is to sell your product, at least change the recipe, right? Because repeating the same dish every day is like a buffet restaurant where the menu never changes. Let's innovate, because the world is already full of copies!

Infinite Loop x Render done to perfection: Our friend repeats the same pose over and over, only the perspective changes. Frozen scenes and they still want us to pay for it!

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG