Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Pigking/CrazyDad] Comics

Queen Azalea - Parte 11- Coming soon
Cena 000USES-gigapixel-lines-scale-1_10x.jpg

Juan - Remake - 34 [Pigking.com.br]​

Attachments

• Page_01.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
  • Page_07.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 10
  • Page_09.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • Page_10.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • Page_13.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • Page_15.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • Page_16.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • Page_17.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • Page_18.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • Page_19.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • Page_20.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
With the old business model of selling comics individually, I understood that people would be upset about paying 10 dollars for a comic in which there is no sex but there is a story development, but in a subscription model it seems perfect to me because it enriches the plot and when there is sex it is more explosive, on the other hand with a model of 1 comic = sex the story has no development and everything revolves around that, an example of that is Kobayashi Family in which in the second comic he is already wanting to have sex with his daughter and granddaughter.
I understand what you're saying but I would argue that that model can only work if a follow-up chapter is released soon afterwards. If PigKing releases a no-sex chapter this week and then releases the next chapter in a month, well, that can definitely garner some negative responses that would be justified IMO. If you're going to take so long between chapters then of course you'd only care to see the sex scenes. But if you release a story driven chapter and follow it up with a sex chapter the same week, then I can get behind that.

Queen Azalea - Parte 12 View attachment 840015
I know I criticize you but I love your work, man. Sometimes, when I experience existential dread, one of my worries is knowing that there will come a time when your work will stop, mainly due to age. But I consider myself lucky to live in a time period where I get to enjoy your work.

Having said that; I hope Lorien FUCKS the shit out of Ariella in the forest!!! Heck, I hope even Shadow joins in and we see a threesome between them. :cool:

I know I criticize you but I love your work, man. Sometimes, when I experience existential dread, one of my worries is knowing that there will come a time when your work will stop, mainly due to age. But I consider myself lucky to live in a time period where I get to enjoy your work.

Having said that; I hope Lorien FUCKS the shit out of Ariella in the forest!!! Heck, I hope even Shadow joins in and we see a threesome between them. :cool:
Thank you for your words and for reading the story!

Queen Azalea - Parte 11 - Today

Attachments

• Page_01.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 6
  • Page_03.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 10
  • Page_04.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
  • Page_05.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
  • Page_06.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
  • Page_09.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 9
  • Page_12.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
  • Page_14.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 11
  • Page_16.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • Page_19.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
  • Page_20.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Honestly, I think the folks at PigKing have trouble understanding the concept of erotic comics. Anyone can render; there's no need for knowledge of comic creation or anything like that. And while the learning curve for a 3D rendering program is quite steep, any beginner can learn and execute the same work. That said, I believe the work itself, with its various themes and genres, is fun, but it could be much better if the rendered scenes weren’t so stiff and if the quality of the rendering were more careful. A piece done with little effort and rendering defects, without the slightest knowledge of comic creation, ends up reflecting in the low number of supporters, since repetitive works with rigid poses eventually tire the reader, causing them to stop supporting."
The repetition of poses is one of the main factors that contributes to the feeling of "more of the same." When scenes start to look recycled, the reader quickly loses interest. Maintaining originality in the poses is essential for creating an engaging and dynamic experience. Each new scene should bring something unique, something that captures attention and keeps the reader curious about what comes next.
The creativity in varying poses also helps to tell the story better. Comics, especially erotic ones, rely heavily on body expression to convey emotions and enhance the narrative. When poses are repeated, the visual and emotional impact is lost, making everything feel monotonous. It’s at this point that avoiding repetition makes all the difference between a mediocre work and one that captivates and keeps the audience engaged.Another important point is the search for 3D plugins sold on specialized sites, which help in building the story, as the main motivation behind 3D rendering lies in the details. In terms of plugins, there are textures for skin, especially for genitals, with realistic morphological features, as well as elements that enhance the overall quality of the visual narrative.
However, there are exceptions to the rule. Although I personally am not a fan of AI-generated works, especially since they tend to have anime characteristics, I do recognize that for the audience that appreciates 3D renderings, the work done in The Supermarket Lady is practically perfect in terms of comic storytelling technique. The narrative is well-developed, and the scenes are dynamic, without the stiffness we see in many other projects.
I would really like PigKing to follow this example and not neglect the careful rendering of their stories to maintain the perspective of a well-crafted comic. This would not only bring more quality to the work but also attract a more loyal audience that seeks visually interesting and narratively engaging stories.
I believe PigKing has great potential to evolve and attract new supporters, but it needs to find an emotional balance when interacting with the forum community. I reiterate my wish for PigKing’s success and hope that their stories reach the perfection they can achieve with more care and technical refinement.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 10
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 12
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG