Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Should be coming soon, they’ve been teasing it for awhile. I don’t mind Spider-May or these extra Rio stuff at all thoughI love this artist's work. The dialogues are amazing. If only he foccused more in making Rio Spider Mom Part 3... Anyway, thanks!
Yes… there’s been more but (and I know I shouldn’t be complaining about this) they upload all their photos in huge sizes/really great quality which this site (8muses as well way back when) can’t seem to handle. So I have to downsize the image to be able to upload them and it can become very tedious so when I’m not feeling lazy they will pop up here, sorryAny new Rio X May with Peter and Miles stories?
I don’t know where the hell you got that from but it is blatantly untrue. You can literally type in Poseidonx patreon and find it. I haven’t been posting anymore because I’m no longer subscribed but he is still uploading regularlyI think he either left or may have been removed from Patreon...
Poseidon the goat with río morales