[PoseidonX] Spider-Mom and other Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr-Mirari

New member
new style . i like more the old one

1.jpg
2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think the second pic looks way better. The first one look too flat to be 3d. I wanna see were they go with this style.
 
I had a request to post what I had of PoseidonX's work that had not been shared as of yet. I did a quick search so hopefully no reposts, but in an effort to keep the resolution consistent throughout a comic, if I had additional pages to one I have posted the entire version I have. So here goes........

All for Mom - 43 jpg images, 1001x1416, 5.39mb

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg 30.jpg 31.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg 34.jpg 35.jpg 36.jpg 37.jpg 38.jpg 39.jpg 40.jpg 41.jpg 42.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top