Profesor Falken
New member
- Artist Support Link
- https://www.patreon.com/cw/ProfesorFalken
Hi everyone!
I'm an independent comic artist, and I'd like to share a new project I'm currently working on: Sherlock Holes.
What I'm posting here for now is just a rough preview/sketch of the project. I'm developing the characters, artwork and story, and my plan is to turn it into a full-length adult comic in the near future. I'll be sharing more previews as the project develops.
In the meantime, I've already published two complete comics on my Patreon:
⢠Heidi ā Beginning
⢠The Last of Ass
I'm also currently working on the second Heidi comic, which will be available on Patreon soon.
If you'd like to see my finished comics and follow the development of Sherlock Holes, you can find everything here:
I'll be posting more artwork and previews here as I continue working on the project.
Thanks for taking a look, and I hope you enjoy my work!

I'm an independent comic artist, and I'd like to share a new project I'm currently working on: Sherlock Holes.
What I'm posting here for now is just a rough preview/sketch of the project. I'm developing the characters, artwork and story, and my plan is to turn it into a full-length adult comic in the near future. I'll be sharing more previews as the project develops.
In the meantime, I've already published two complete comics on my Patreon:
⢠Heidi ā Beginning
⢠The Last of Ass
I'm also currently working on the second Heidi comic, which will be available on Patreon soon.
If you'd like to see my finished comics and follow the development of Sherlock Holes, you can find everything here:
I'll be posting more artwork and previews here as I continue working on the project.
Thanks for taking a look, and I hope you enjoy my work!

Last edited:

