Welcome

A brand new start!

[Rawly Rawls] Her fantastic and erotic stories

Does anyone have the '3838 Walnut Street' text pdfs? Apparently she wrote about 20 chapters already.

Has RawlyRawls written any store where there is more than one man having sex?

or where women do actual sex other than just breastfeeding?

I have read couple of his stories, and there is like pattern there.

I am reading Mothership Wilderness at the moment and how I wish all the women would actually have sex with each other than just breastfeeding. It spices ups the story. That story has so many hot women but suffers from problem of repeating sex scenes given only one guy is doing the deeds and women do nothing to each other.

So I would like to start a story of RR where more than one man is having sex or lesbian sex is happening.

Has RawlyRawls written any store where there is more than one man having sex?

or where women do actual sex other than just breastfeeding?

I have read couple of his stories, and there is like pattern there.

I am reading Mothership Wilderness at the moment and how I wish all the women would actually have sex with each other than just breastfeeding. It spices ups the story. That story has so many hot women but suffers from problem of repeating sex scenes given only one guy is doing the deeds and women do nothing to each other.

So I would like to start a story of RR where more than one man is having sex or lesbian sex is happening.
The bulk of their content is M/F Taboo/Incest with elements of NTR. There are additional seasonings of other things, but Rarely have they done F/F. You can see the blurbs for most of their content on their website.

The bulk of their content is M/F Taboo/Incest with elements of NTR. There are additional seasonings of other things, but Rarely have they done F/F. You can see the blurbs for most of their content on their website.
Yeah I noticed that.

It is just scenes starts to become repetitive after a while.
All I really want is bit of variety. I overall like RR. Those are interesting novels from author.
Some extra kick would help them though. Like in Enki's Puzzle, mother/daughter or a proper threesome scene actually would have elevated the story but they did nothing other than breastfeeding.

Yeah I noticed that.

It is just scenes starts to become repetitive after a while.
All I really want is bit of variety. I overall like RR. Those are interesting novels from author.
Some extra kick would help them though. Like in Enki's Puzzle, mother/daughter or a proper threesome scene actually would have elevated the story but they did nothing other than breastfeeding.
Then perhaps it is time to write your own stories. I for sure look forward with what for naughty ideas and combinations you come up with. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom