Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Redryder74] AI art (AI generation for stories not my own)

Hi my lovelies! I'm back from vacation, thank you for your patience. I hope you like the latest story from R H Music, entitled - "The Perfect Match". There are elements of hypnosis, mind control, slow feminization, hormones.

Attachments

• The Perfect Match Final.pdf
    The Perfect Match Final.pdf
    79.4 MB · Views: 109
Hi my lovelies! I'm back from vacation, thank you for your patience. I hope you like the latest story from R H Music, entitled - "The Perfect Match". There are elements of hypnosis, mind control, slow feminization, hormones.
Welcome back !!! Looking forward to new stories 😉

When does a new story come out? Your arts are getting better and better, congratulations

Next story - The Clinic by Lisa Funke and Lorna Samuels. I don't remember when I downloaded this story, it's been a long time ago. I tried googling it but it doesn't seem to be around on sites like Fictionmania anymore.

All of these stories I completed in 2023 and I haven't made any new ones since. I'm just slowly drip feeding them to you rather than uploading all in one go. So a word of warning that these will eventually stop once I run out. I won't say how many are left though. ;)

You might also notice that the AI models tend to look a like after a while, it's a limitation of using AI. Don't blame it on me!

Attachments

• The Clinic By Lisa Funke and Lorna Samuels (1).pdf
    The Clinic By Lisa Funke and Lorna Samuels (1).pdf
    137.6 MB · Views: 43
All of these stories I completed in 2023 and I haven't made any new ones since. I'm just slowly drip feeding them to you rather than uploading all in one go. So a word of warning that these will eventually stop once I run out. I won't say how many are left though. ;)
That's unfortunate 😞

Yeah ever since I realised and accepted I was trans myself, I kinda lost interest in making or reading TG stories. Also no time now, so much to learn about transitioning for real.

Don't stop with your orders, you are very special for sharing with praise something that so many people like but due to prejudice there is not much available.
Yeah ever since I realised and accepted I was trans myself, I kinda lost interest in making or reading TG stories. Also no time now, so much to learn about transitioning for real.

Next story is an early one from Sandy Thomas. It's called Passport to Femininity. The story feels like it ends abruptly but no worry, it has a sequel. Also note that the story was written almost 40 years ago so some of the stuff you might find quite sexist and misogynistic now.

Welcome any comments!

Attachments

• Passport to Femininity Part 1 (final).pdf
    Passport to Femininity Part 1 (final).pdf
    74.4 MB · Views: 48
Next story is an early one from Sandy Thomas. It's called Passport to Femininity. The story feels like it ends abruptly but no worry, it has a sequel. Also note that the story was written almost 40 years ago so some of the stuff you might find quite sexist and misogynistic now.

Welcome any comments!
Wow, 40 years... Thanks for the info, it was a bit eye opening

Welcome any comments!
Your arts are fantastic and the story is wonderful, looking forward to part 2

Welcome any comments!
When is the second part coming out?

Here is part 2 of Passport to Femininity. Unfortunately I had to cut out chunks of the story because it had characters that were below 18. So it might seem a bit disjointed.

Attachments

• Passport to Femininity 2 - Going abroad.pdf
    Passport to Femininity 2 - Going abroad.pdf
    47.2 MB · Views: 37
For my next story, I'd like to do a bit of a poll and let you guys decide. Here are the options - I'll go with the one that has the most votes or most interesting response.

1. More of Joe Six Pack's stories. I've done a few of his stories and replaced the images with photorealistic AI images.
2. More Sandy Thomas publications. I have 2 more stories there.
3. Text stories from Fictionmania or TGStorytime.
4. I have an original "story" where I was experimenting with an anime style. It's not much of a story, because I'm not a writer.

For my next story, I'd like to do a bit of a poll and let you guys decide. Here are the options - I'll go with the one that has the most votes or most interesting response.

1. More of Joe Six Pack's stories. I've done a few of his stories and replaced the images with photorealistic AI images.
3. Text stories from Fictionmania or TGStorytime.
4. I have an original "story" where I was experimenting with an anime style. It's not much of a story, because I'm not a writer.

Back
Top Bottom