Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Request][Author unknown] Need help finding an older story (supernatural, corruption, mistery, cult, darkness, possibly incest)

mazerunner1

Hey guys,

I would really appreciate your help. I'm looking for an unfinished story I read somewhere (maybe on asstr.org) about 20 years ago. It was one of my favorites but then the author took it down, wanting to sell it on amazon. At the time I did not have the money and unfortunately I lost the link to the original story.

I do not remember the title (might include the word "darkness") but I do remember parts of the plot.

The story starts with a family taking in the daughter of a cult leader and something supernatural (the darkness) follows the girl to her new home and slowly corrupts her new parents and new brother.

I remember one scene about the brother playing hockey and getting into a brutal fight that might have been influenced by the darkness.

In another scene the mother is waiting for the son in front of his school and gets flustered. She starts masturbating until the car windows become foggy only to be interrupted by her son.

Another hot scene is the mother riding the washing machine while doing laundry.

I believe the story was very well written, masterfully building suspension and creating mistery. And the corruption was subtly woven into everyday events.

I would be grateful if anyone knew the story and where to find the completed version.

Also, feel free to recommend similar stories with supernatural corruption.

Any info about author? His/her name? Maybe, what type of drawing does the comics have? Like Sims or JabComix? Seems like some dark stuff, not my cup of tea, definitely, but wich you luck to find it.

What I would do if I was in your place, is try to find the successor of astrr.org. Some links might be: https://stories.allthefallen.moe/index.php?title=ASSTR_Favorites
Some guy downloaded some stories before the site closed down in here, meaning that some actually reads these stories. I mean in this day and age, someone reads books is imprresive:

What I would do if I was in your place, is try to find the successor of astrr.org. Some links might be: https://stories.allthefallen.moe/index.php?title=ASSTR_Favorites
Some guy downloaded some stories before the site closed down in here, meaning that some actually reads these stories. I mean in this day and age, someone reads books is imprresive:
Thank you, I appreciate your suggestions, but since the story was removed from asstr a long time ago I fear the successors won't be of much help.

To be honest I was hoping someone recognized the story based on the description and would be able to point me in the right direction (title, author, etc).

I will check out your links anyway in hopes of finding this story since I am kind of desperate ;)

Back
Top Bottom