Requesting Coming of Age Erotic Literatura

georgos04

Member
Hi everyone ,I'm looking for archives or full text shares of coming-of-age erotic stories.

I'm currently obsessed with the coming-of-age gendre and I'm looking for more stories in that vein — especially well-written ones with strong character development, emotional depth, and that slow-burn tension that makes the genre so addictive.

Any quality coming-of-age stories (specially from ASSTR) would also be very welcome. Bonus points for anything with realistic progression, great writing, and that authentic mix of discovery, awkwardness, and heat. Looking forward to whatever you can point me toward.

Thanks in advance!
 
Last edited:
Check out Nick Scipio's Summer camp series
 
Hi everyone ,I'm looking for archives or full text shares of coming-of-age erotic stories.

I'm currently obsessed with the coming-of-age gendre and I'm looking for more stories in that vein — especially well-written ones with strong character development, emotional depth, and that slow-burn tension that makes the genre so addictive.

Any quality coming-of-age stories (specially from ASSTR) would also be very welcome. Bonus points for anything with realistic progression, great writing, and that authentic mix of discovery, awkwardness, and heat. Looking forward to whatever you can point me toward.

Thanks in advance!
Here's a key word search for that topic at literotica


and again without the hyphens.


both are sorted on ratings
 
Back
Top