Resurgum2

Nippur

Well-known member
If anyone is wllling to share, it would be wellcome :)

- My Best Friend’s Mom (Betty)

Chapters 7 Bill’s Café – 43-52✅
Chapter 8 The arrangement: 119✅


- Ellie A Journey into Depravity

Chapter 5 The Office 88-95✅
Chapter 6 The Shower 1-20✅


- Church Wife Charity Event✅
-Grace
  • Ch1. Taken for a ride. (52 PAGES).✅
  • CH2. Back home (33 pages).✅
 
Last edited:
Please consider supporting Resurgum2 on SubscribeStar

1780252226598.png

For Nippur:
My Best Friend's Mom, chapter 7 (G in mine), pages 43-52 (all earlier is published) original version


BFMG-43.jpg BFMG-44.jpgBFMG-45.jpg BFMG-46.jpg BFMG-47.jpg BFMG-48.jpg BFMG-49.jpg BFMG-50.jpg BFMG-51.jpg
BFMG-52.jpg

Ellie A Journey into Depravity, chapter 5 "The Office", pages 93-95 (all earlier is published) original version

5-93.jpg 5-94.jpg 5-95.jpg
 
Last edited:
Please consider supporting Resurgum2 on SubscribeStar

View attachment 2617739
For Nippur:
My Best Friend's Mom, chapter 7 (G in mine), pages 43-52 (all earlier is published) original version
View attachment 2617759View attachment 2617758 View attachment 2617760 View attachment 2617761 View attachment 2617762 View attachment 2617763 View attachment 2617764 View attachment 2617765 View attachment 2617766
View attachment 2617767

Ellie A Journey into Depravity, chapter 5 "The Office", pages 93-95 (all earlier is published) original version

View attachment 2617782 View attachment 2617783 View attachment 2617784
Thanks Mate, great upload!
 
Resurgum2 has asked respectfully about pirate (community sharing) site posting...
"If you are going to do it, please only upload work which is more than a year old. "

I'm going to push this just a bit only because 392 pages of My Best Friend's Mom have been posted on SVScomics by Shasko.
Since I have an account with one of the archive sites I'm going to save everyone who gives a furry little rodent's hindquarters the pain of slow downloading.
I ran the files through Irfanview to reduce the image size at the same resolution bringing the download from 380+MB to 140+MB.
Again, being internet upload challenged, more pieces than I'd like...I can USUALLY get a 25MB file to upload in the time limit.
 

Attachments

Resurgum2 has asked respectfully about pirate (community sharing) site posting...
"If you are going to do it, please only upload work which is more than a year old. "

I'm going to push this just a bit only because 392 pages of My Best Friend's Mom have been posted on SVScomics by Shasko.
Since I have an account with one of the archive sites I'm going to save everyone who gives a furry little rodent's hindquarters the pain of slow downloading.
I ran the files through Irfanview to reduce the image size at the same resolution bringing the download from 380+MB to 140+MB.
Again, being internet upload challenged, more pieces than I'd like...I can USUALLY get a 25MB file to upload in the time limit.
Thanks Mate!
 
If anyone is wllling to share, it would be wellcome :) Material more than 1 year published

- Ellie A Journey into Depravity
Chapter 6 The Shower 1-20 ✅
 
Last edited:
Nippur; what'd you do, mark your calendar?

Resurgum2 has asked respectfully about pirate (community sharing) site posting...
"If you are going to do it, please only upload work which is more than a year old. "

Please consider supporting Resurgum2 on SubscribeStar
1791245636078.png


Grace 3 (39-46) was dropped NLT 4Oct2025 so... as Mr. Nippur has pointed out, the subject material is over a year old.
The images on his site are 1200 square and the zip file images are 2500 square. I have downscaled the originals to 1250 square.
Without further ado I present Grace 3 "Lapdance"
Grac3-01.jpg Grac3-02.jpg Grac3-03.jpg Grac3-04.jpg Grac3-05.jpg Grac3-06.jpg Grac3-07.jpg Grac3-08.jpg Grac3-09.jpg Grac3-10.jpg Grac3-11.jpg Grac3-12.jpg Grac3-13.jpg Grac3-14.jpg Grac3-15.jpg Grac3-16.jpg Grac3-17.jpg Grac3-18.jpg Grac3-19.jpg Grac3-20.jpg Grac3-21.jpg Grac3-22.jpg Grac3-23.jpg Grac3-24.jpg Grac3-25.jpg Grac3-26.jpg Grac3-27.jpg Grac3-28.jpg Grac3-29.jpg Grac3-30.jpg Grac3-31.jpg Grac3-32.jpg Grac3-33.jpg Grac3-34.jpg Grac3-35.jpg Grac3-36.jpg Grac3-37.jpg Grac3-38.jpg Grac3-39.jpg Grac3-40.jpg Grac3-41.jpg Grac3-42.jpg Grac3-43.jpg Grac3-44.jpg Grac3-45.jpg Grac3-46.jpg
 
Nippur; what'd you do, mark your calendar?

Resurgum2 has asked respectfully about pirate (community sharing) site posting...
"If you are going to do it, please only upload work which is more than a year old. "

Please consider supporting Resurgum2 on SubscribeStar
View attachment 3053566

Grace 3 (39-46) was dropped NLT 4Oct2025 so... as Mr. Nippur has pointed out, the subject material is over a year old.
The images on his site are 1200 square and the zip file images are 2500 square. I have downscaled the originals to 1250 square.
Without further ado I present Grace 3 "Lapdance"
View attachment 3053585 View attachment 3053586 View attachment 3053587 View attachment 3053588 View attachment 3053589 View attachment 3053590 View attachment 3053591 View attachment 3053592 View attachment 3053593 View attachment 3053594 View attachment 3053595 View attachment 3053596 View attachment 3053597 View attachment 3053598 View attachment 3053599 View attachment 3053600 View attachment 3053601 View attachment 3053602 View attachment 3053603 View attachment 3053604 View attachment 3053605 View attachment 3053606 View attachment 3053607 View attachment 3053608 View attachment 3053609 View attachment 3053610 View attachment 3053611 View attachment 3053612 View attachment 3053613 View attachment 3053614 View attachment 3053615 View attachment 3053616 View attachment 3053617 View attachment 3053618 View attachment 3053619 View attachment 3053620 View attachment 3053621 View attachment 3053622 View attachment 3053623 View attachment 3053624 View attachment 3053625 View attachment 3053626 View attachment 3053627 View attachment 3053628 View attachment 3053629 View attachment 3053630
:LOL:Thanks Mate!
 
Back
Top