Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Samantha Jones] Femdom/BDSM/Spanking

maidamy

More sore bottoms to ponder. Enjoy.

Attachments

• A Caning Husband Caned.epub
    434.7 KB · Views: 27
  • A Cheated Wife's Caning Revenge- Don't cheat! It can lead to very severe canings! (Husbands C...epub
    607 KB · Views: 27
  • A Slipper and the Cane- My True Spanking and Caning Story.epub
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • A Well Caned Husband- Spanking and caning from a cruel femdom wife.epub
    435.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Alice’s Voyeur Comes Again (The Voyeur Series Book 2).epub
    959.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Alice's Unexpected Tryst with Her Voyeur.epub
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
  • Bad Boss- Spanking caning and sex in the office from his femdom mistress.epub
    848.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Caned by Maria.epub
    407.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Caned by my Cruel Wife.epub
    447 KB · Views: 33
  • Caned by my Wife's Friend- Harsh caning and spanking from a severe femdom mistress with her s...epub
    453.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Caned in the Stables- Femdom spanking and caning by a cruel mistress.epub
    234 KB · Views: 30
  • Caned Over the Cannon- Femdom Caning and Spanking.epub
    183.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Caning A Bad Husband Mike loves to cane and spank his wife with slipper but he is about to f...epub
    310.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Caning A Very Deserving Husband- Severe spanking and caning from cruel femdom ladies.epub
    442.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Caning Academy.epub
    400.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Edging Sex Doll Robots- Ultimate sex from femdom robots or willing office sex doll staff- (Sp...epub
    781.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Gambling With The Cane- These women are so cruel and take pleasure in administering such seve...epub
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
  • Kinky Carmen- Her passion is wildly erotic sex.epub
    817.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Maria Canes Again.epub
    462.6 KB · Views: 32
  • My Cruel Neighbour- The caning woman next door.epub
    256.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Real Sex Dolls- Spanking, caning and very adventurous casual sex from these real life sex dol...epub
    531.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Sex Doll Robots- The ultimate pleasure and pain (Splatter Me Book 5).epub
    595.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Spanked With The Plimsoll- The plimsoll is way too severe for poor Jane, but there is severe ...epub
    2 MB · Views: 27
  • Spanking Boss- Office discipline and sexual adventures, where it is not just the employees wh...epub
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
  • Spanking Caning and Adultery- Spanked and caned. Inspired by a true story.epub
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • Spanking Revenge- Neil's hypnosis device gives him more spanking and kinky sex acts than he c...epub
    703.7 KB · Views: 27
  • The Caning Machine- Spanking and caning from machine and woman.epub
    301.2 KB · Views: 26
  • The Landlord- Based on my true experience with our kinky landlord. Blowjobs, Swallowing, Span...epub
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
  • The Spanking Hypnotist- Spanking, Caning, the Slipper and kinky Sex cone easy with this hypno...epub
    533.6 KB · Views: 25
  • The Ultimate Sex Guide- Become a sex expert, learn how to meet a partner and how to drive the...epub
    2.1 MB · Views: 23
  • True Fantasies- A chance hypnosis app discovery allows Neil to live out his kinky fantasies, ...epub
    2.1 MB · Views: 27
  • Wow!- A chance discovery leads to a perfect life of fantastic sex- (Easy Sex With Anyone Book...epub
    3.8 MB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom