Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Sandy Thomas] Feminization

Thnx for these @maidamy.. theres a story in which the daughter after ttransforming her misogynist brother in first part transformed her abusive father to a housemaid.. any one know the names of those two books?
I may have found an image for the story i'm looking for.. does anyone know the name?

Attachments

• IMG_20231216_211316.png
    IMG_20231216_211316.png
    700.4 KB · Views: 104
NORM - THE TOWN BOY
Norm and his best friends, Gus and Pete, were walking home from the park one summer afternoon when they saw a parked pink school bus that bore the letters ‘SBS’. The school was well known to them. Its real name was the Sylvan Boys School, but everyone called it ‘Sissy Boy School’. Norm and his friends walked by the school occasionally to yell at the sissies through the high metal fence.Boys in identical pink dresses were gathered on the sidewalk. This was an unusual and welcome opportunity to catch them away from their school. “Hey, sissies, over here,” Norm said. Several of the sissies lowered their heads. Norm noticed their hair was quite short. They must be new to the school. A couple of them glanced towards the lingerie store that they were standing in front of.

Attachments

• norm.pdf
    norm.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:
There was an excel with all the stories and authors. Does anyone have that?

I found this one tucked in Reluctant Press - even though it isn't (same publisher but not part of the RP stamp) and it doesn't appear to be here.

Attachments

• Like a Woman Part One - Sandy Thomas.pdf
    Like a Woman Part One - Sandy Thomas.pdf
    75.4 MB · Views: 70
I found this one tucked in Reluctant Press - even though it isn't (same publisher but not part of the RP stamp) and it doesn't appear to be here.
It may already be here under the title "My Double Life", also mentioned on page 2 of the book and in the file's metadata.
Sandy Thomas, Reluctant, SixPack,... sometimes double title their publications

It may already be here under the title "My Double Life", also mentioned on page 2 of the book and in the file's metadata.
Sandy Thomas, Reluctant, SixPack,... sometimes double title their publications
it isnt here i was about to post the rest but my zipped files are corrupted. It's part of the like a woman series (the lulubella trilogy, my strange double life...)

Attachments

• TVC057 – That’s No Girl – Book One – That’s No Girl by Kristy Love, And Alice Trail – Art by P...PDF
    TVC057 – That’s No Girl – Book One – That’s No Girl by Kristy Love, And Alice Trail – Art by P...PDF
    17.1 MB · Views: 60
  • TVC058 – That’s No Girl – Book Two – That’s No Lady by Kristy Love, And Alice Trail – Art by P...PDF
    TVC058 – That’s No Girl – Book Two – That’s No Lady by Kristy Love, And Alice Trail – Art by P...PDF
    17.3 MB · Views: 67
Try as I as I may, I could not find these 3 in the generous posts above, sharing just in case
(please feel free to let me know if I missed them)

Attachments

• He's Their Sister II.pdf
    He's Their Sister II.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 55
  • He's Their Sister I.pdf
    He's Their Sister I.pdf
    7.9 MB · Views: 78
  • The new girl.pdf
    The new girl.pdf
    20.5 MB · Views: 47
Nope, you didn't miss them. They were missing, but now they aren't ;)
Ow that's great, all that hard work comparing hundreds of files payed off!

Then maybe these ones might find a home here too (I noticed the post above just now)

Attachments

• My Double Life (Part Two Pages 90 to 184).pdf
    My Double Life (Part Two Pages 90 to 184).pdf
    83 MB · Views: 79
  • My Double Life (Part Three Pages 185 to 259).pdf
    My Double Life (Part Three Pages 185 to 259).pdf
    65.1 MB · Views: 69
  • My Double Life (Part One Pages 1 to 89).pdf
    My Double Life (Part One Pages 1 to 89).pdf
    75.4 MB · Views: 49
  • My Double Life (Part Four Pages 259 to 323).pdf
    My Double Life (Part Four Pages 259 to 323).pdf