Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Satyr] Comics

Slavegirls. All the girls from "Nin: Episode II"

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Careful Drinking

Attachments

• Careful_Drinking.jpg
    Careful_Drinking.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 7
Finally Completely Stuffed

Attachments

• Finally_Completely_Stuffed.jpg
    Finally_Completely_Stuffed.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
Feminine Beauty - Feminine Desire
Satyr: "The Maid I" is almost finished as a complete story. But first I would like to show you a few pictures of a scene that I have deliberately not yet published in excerpts. Futanari is not really my kink, as it probably is for most of you. But I love beautiful women, and I love it when beautiful women make love. That's how I end up with futa fantasies from time to time. Have fun!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

Celine

The beautiful Celine was not always lucky enough to serve in the house of her current master. Having only just come of age, she left her parents' house to escape the bourgeois and tedious life in an urban area. But unfortunately she didn't make it alone in the lawless wilderness and had to submit to a dirty old motherfucker as a toy for his dogs in order to survive...
But I'll tell that story later as a non-consensual prequel. Today she serves Nin's new master as a slave, although she's hardly been in his house longer than Nin himself, and is therefore subjected to almost as much discipline and chastisement.

Celine 01_00000.jpg Celine 01_00001.jpg Celine 01_00002.jpg Celine 01_00003.jpg Celine 01_00004.jpg Celine 01_00005.jpg

Celine Loves To Suck
The dirty old motherfucker who takes her has three dogs. But maybe they'll come across other four- or two-legged friends. 🤣

Attachments

• Celine 03.jpg
    Celine 03.jpg
    812.1 KB · Views: 9
Captured 159-174

The Evening Is For The Stallion
He had waited a long time to have his first own sweet slave taken from his horse. But now that he had heard that she could also serve a donkey, the time had come. First he looked for a nice quiet place to be alone with her and his four-legged friends. Then the romantic evening would begin...

Satyr__Captured_159.jpg Satyr__Captured_160.jpg Satyr__Captured_161.jpg Satyr__Captured_162.jpg Satyr__Captured_163.jpg Satyr__Captured_164.jpg Satyr__Captured_165.jpg Satyr__Captured_166.jpg Satyr__Captured_167.jpg Satyr__Captured_168.jpg Satyr__Captured_169.jpg Satyr__Captured_170.jpg Satyr__Captured_171.jpg Satyr__Captured_172.jpg Satyr__Captured_173.jpg Satyr__Captured_174.jpg

[Satyr] Customer Service 1-3

Attachments

• Customer Service 01.jpg
    Customer Service 01.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Customer Service 02.jpg
    Customer Service 02.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Customer Service 03.jpg
    Customer Service 03.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 3
Back