[Sean Geist] Hotwife

guccigang420

Active member
A small collection of his books

Going Down to Get Up.jpeg Pictures at Ten.jpeg Seducing Robin.jpeg To The Edge.jpeg Twin Betrayals.jpeg What Flirting Leads To.jpeg
 

Attachments

The Hotwife’s New Husband​

Wives Taking Charge: Four Sizzling Stories​

Zahara: An Erotic Mystery​

Hotwives At Play​

Cuckold’s Gift​

Tired of Playing: A Cuckold Story​

 

Attachments

To quote the Author "The Things We do for Lust was my first book and it will always hold a special place in my heart. It’s also been my best seller."

The first three parts, To the Edge, Going Down to Get Up and Seducing Robin are posted above. Part 4 Epilogue develops the story further.cover.jpg
 

Attachments

Some more:

Hotwife’s First Proxy_ Ultimate Hotwife Valentine, The - Sean Geist.jpg
Hotwife's First Proxy

My Hotwife’s Holiday Boyfriend - Sean Geist.jpg
My Hotwife’s Holiday Boyfriend

Sherry Tells Stories - Sean Geist.jpg
Sherry Tells Stories

Shift Change - Sean Geist.jpg
Shift Change
 

Attachments

Broken Boundaries, Broken Vows (4 book series)
Freeuse Wedding Reception (Hotwife Story Collection Book 1)
Wives Playing Rough Short Erotic Fiction Vol 1

Freeuse Wedding Reception (Sean Geist_s Hotwife Story Collection Book 1) - Sean Geist.jpg My Expectant Hotwife - Sean Geist.jpg The Hotwifes New Husband - Sean Geist.jpg Sharing My Bride - Sean Geist.jpg My Hotwifes Holiday Boyfriend - Sean Geist.jpg Wives Playing Rough_ Short Erotic Fiction Vol. 1 - Sean Geist.jpg
 

Attachments

Has anyone read the series "The Things We Do For Lust"? I don't really like reluctant cuckold tales, and these 4 books were way too angsty for me. Are all his books similar in theme?
 
Has anyone read the series "The Things We Do For Lust"? I don't really like reluctant cuckold tales, and these 4 books were way too angsty for me. Are all his books similar in theme?
I think I did but it would have been years ago, before I started reviewing or making notes. I have read and enjoyed Pictures at Ten (Great) and Cuckold's Gift (very good).

Moving a Friend from Best Hotwife Erotica Volume 6 was amazing

These medium shorts were very good (don't have medium any more and didn't scrape them, sorry):
Don't Wager What You Can't Lose - Chapter 2
Hotwife Games
I Watch My Boss Seduce My Wife at the Company Holiday Party
My Wife Gets Pounded by a Stranger on the Bus
The Bosses Use My Wife
The Bosses Celebrate With My Wife by Sean Geist

I haven't read any of his work lately but from what I have read, he kept getting better and better without diving too deep into cuckold humiliation that similar authors have done.
 
Some of the more recent books.

Boss’s Prerogative, The - Sean Geist.jpg Business Affair - Sean Geist & Skylar Quinn.jpg Hotwife Pool Party - Sean Geist & Skylar Quinn.jpg My Wife is the Boss - Sean Geist.jpg Wicked Lessons - Sean Geist & Skylar Quinn.jpg
 

Attachments

Back
Top