Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Searching for a specific Menage book MMF - don't recall title or author

FC1(SW) Retired

I read a book a couple years ago that I want to read again but can't remember the author or title - The story is similar to Tymber Dalton's Love Slave For Two

But in this case the Gay couple is in a mildly D/s relationship, and when they add their girl to the mix she is submissive and is dominated by both. I cannot recall the character names but I think the Lead Dom was either Marcus or Victor. The second man was a landscaper and in the novel he built a fairy village/pond in the backyard for their woman.
They also built a bondage device in the shed for their submissive. Also in the story the landscaper gets branded for them.

Does anyone know this story? The worst part is I know I have this ebook, I just can't find it in my collection, and I want to re-read it, and more by that author.
Being unable to find it to recommend for a friend was why i started my reading log, so I'd remember books better. But since this book was before that....

Back
Top Bottom